Ankle Chains for Men?

JeffB

As most folks here already know, I've been wearing skirts in public at almost every opportunity I can get because I've come to love them. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking about wearing an ankle chain and wondering if such a thing would look appropriate on a guy. Opinions?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I would say (not that I say much any more), if your able to comfortably wear a skirt and heels in public, and would also like to do a chain, then do it. As with anything, if its in good taste (and I dont mean to lick it:silly:....lol), then why not. I dont think it would look any more inappropriate (to those narrow minded individuals) than the skirt and heels to begin with.

Jeff, I have a couple of ankle chains I wear with shorts or jeans. They actually came with some toe rings, which I also wear. No comments, and I've seen guys wearing ankle chains. I can't speak for the skirt though, but I'm guessing if you can pull that off the ankle chain would work fine.

Hi Jeff, I have worn anklets for years and they are fine. Gold/ Silver from plain to quite elaborate styles they all go well. I too wear a skirt most of the time I wear heels as I prefer the look (and comfort) so for my 5 cents worth I would so go for it! (I have only worn them bare legged because I personally don't think under a stocking is the appropriate look - it might also ladder stockings) good luck and have fun! Heel-Lover

Thanks for the opinions and suggestions, everyone (yours too, Amanda! HA!) about ankle chains. Having read your comments, I'll see about buying one or two and see what happens when I pair them with a skirt.

i have a series of military "dog-tag" chains that i wear as ankle wear. wearing 1 is pretty delicate-looking, wearing 20 shows serious attitude. they are pretty cheap (military surplus or hardwear stores) and i've broken 1 in about 20 years of wearing them.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

When I was in Jamaica I saw a well to do guy there with his wife and kids that had a custom matching set consisting of a "Heavy, Masculine" necklace,bracelet anklet and even his watcband coordinated. Theese things are available if you have the money.:winkiss:

As most folks here already know, I've been wearing skirts in public at almost every opportunity I can get because I've come to love them. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking about wearing an ankle chain and wondering if such a thing would look appropriate on a guy. Opinions?

Absolutely! I wear one on occasion although the wife doesn't like it and will fuss on occasion!

It's all about the heel!

JeffB, I think an ankle chain is a must have. I have worn them in the past and have seen a few guys sporting heavy gold ones recently. It was a very nice look. If you are going to skirt this summer with bare legs, go for it!

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...My BF wears toe rings all summer

Greatings barbara :-)

I was thinking about a toe ring since I bought a pair of gladiator's sandals 2 weeks ago.

May I ask you what type / style of toe rings your boy friend is wearing ?

Would be nice if you could post a picture or a link to a website so I can see.

Thank you in advance :winkiss:

• 3 weeks later...

JeffB –

I’ve never considered an ankle chain but I’ll bet it would look great on your black thigh boots. ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

JeffB –

I’ve never considered an ankle chain but I’ll bet it would look great on your black thigh boots. ;)

HA! I'll keep that suggestion in mind! In fact, here's one such idea, courtesy of Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about a toe ring since I bought a pair of gladiator's sandals 2 weeks ago.

So here it is...

A toe ring and a French pedicure. A perfect match with my brown gladiator's sandals from Spring Shoes ;)

post-14338-133522886809_thumb.jpg

So here it is...

A toe ring and a French pedicure. A perfect match with my brown gladiator's sandals from Spring Shoes ;)

Daniel

Your toering looks more like an engagement ring?

Were you deliberately aiming to have your feet look like a womans feet?

The whole thing looks VERY girlie ;)

I dont mean that badly, just some guys sometimes dont realise how they look as they get carried away with things..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having "girlie looking" feet. In my opinion, Girly feet are very preferable to ugly man feet with hair and discolored toenails (yuck). I like the frence pedicure but personally I go for a bright red or hot pink on my toes. Everyone tells me that I have toes like a girl and I consider that a wonderful compliment. I get compliments from women all of the time.

Jamie

Daniel

I dont mean that badly, just some guys sometimes dont realise how they look as they get carried away with things..

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having "girlie looking" feet. In my opinion, Girly feet are very preferable to ugly man feet with hair and discolored toenails (yuck). I like the frence pedicure but personally I go for a bright red or hot pink on my toes. Everyone tells me that I have toes like a girl and I consider that a wonderful compliment. I get compliments from women all of the time.

Jamie

Would you kindly show me where I "said" there is something wrong with that?

If you cant, then dont make those statements!

We can all have our own opinions and share them without others taking offence or accusing us of telling others they are doing something wrong cant we?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Daniel

Greatings Tech and thank you for expressing your opinion.

You were asking if I was "deliberately aiming to have my feet look like a womans feet".

They answer is no. It just complete the whole look. (And BTW, I am not engaged...;))

To all: The above picture is in my picture gallery. Please feel free to post you comments there.

JohnCinHeels:-) Most of the ones that I have seen were worn over the pantyhose. Most of the girls dress first and add their jewelry last as they do with make-up. Be sure that there aren't any sharp edges to snag your pantyhose. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

So here it is...

Wow they look really really nice, i love toe rings as well, actually sometimes when i'm alone at the house i use my wife toe rfings they look so pretty on my toes and better when i paint them and i put it on just to see how it looks they looks so girly....i love it