padlocked in scream heels

jamie1608

Not my cup of tea. I can see that the height is great but aesthetically they are a little flawed. If someone gave me some Scream shoes I'd padlock them and the shoes in a cupboard so I never had to lay eyes on them. I do quite like the proper 80s style of metal heels and Gucci did some in the 90s that had something about them.

my girlfriend has extreme heel night in august and i took the p**s out of her for falling over on her pair so she bougt me a pair to see if i can last a night in them! i cant walk in them yet. being locked in them will be the only choice! I CANT WAIT!!

... to see if i can last a night in them...

So you will keep them for one night or three days ? (I guess one night is more than enough)

Or maybe you are being "punished" by your girlfriend because your forgot her birthday...:winkiss:

3 days is an awful long time. I tried to "force" myself to wear my ankle boots with over a 5" heel (the ones in my avatar) for 12 hours by locking the keys to the padlocks in a key safe and then encrypting a picture of the combination with some software. Well, I made it but my feet were REALLY hurting by the time my release came. I'd go a little easy on how long you will be locked in them. You may regret your choice.

3 days is an awful long time. I tried to "force" myself to wear my ankle boots with over a 5" heel (the ones in my avatar) for 12 hours by locking the keys to the padlocks in a key safe and then encrypting a picture of the combination with some software. Well, I made it but my feet were REALLY hurting by the time my release came. I'd go a little easy on how long you will be locked in them. You may regret your choice.

To sort of "second" what HHLover writes, I'd like to point out that if something happens and the keys should become lost or destroyed, you might not only find yourself in a rather embarrassing situation, you also end-up damaging or destroying the shoes in the process. None of which speaks to possible health dangers you might encounter.

Wearing heels for fashion and fun is one thing, but you are now getting into a dangerous area that's rather a far cry from fun.:winkiss:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels