Why do girls wear pants over their feet?

highheeltrained

To me this really is an example of less is more. Recently, I wore a pair of very long denim trousers with platform sandals that had over a 4 inch heel. Even when setting the trousers covered most of my shoe. The next day, I wore a pair of straight leg jeans with a pair of very traditional 3 inch pumps. On the second day, many people looked, saw my heels and gave no more than quick glances. However on the day with the longer pants, many people actually made an effort to try to see my shoes. My thoughts was that you can really provide a nice "tease" by covering your shoes while having a very nice clean look.

Style is built from the ground up!

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it would give more definition to leg length, so the shoe is secondary (except the toe and bottom of the heel), other than that wearing heels changes the way your bottom and hips move, all part of the package. lol I have some jeans which I couldn't wear without platforms as they are longer than my inside leg measurement

It's the part that you don't see that engages the imagination. You know there's more but you cannot see it so your mind fills in the blank. Often the mind conjures up something even nicer than reality!

Have a happy time!

i personally love this look wear the hem of the jeans or trouser just stops short of the ground so the heel is covered and only the toe peaks out from the front. the look i like is pointed toe shoes/lash boots worn under tousers, it just has that little bit of mystery about it that adds to the fun both for the wearer and the watcher

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 1 month later...

I always cover my heels. I feel if men can see the height I am wearing, they follow me around as though they were waiting for me to fall off them so that they could help me up to break the ice of conversation. I like to show my heel height only to the men I choose!

Greatings Topsy :-) I like your explaination very much. It was kind of "refreshing" reading it. Personally, I do look at women wearing heels but I don't follow them because they do. But thinking about it, maybe I should ? Just in case they would fall I would be happy to help them ... :)