Capri pants

Nick-65

I bought two pair of Calvin Klein capris in the men's section last summer at Macy's at Metro Center in Washington, DC. At the smaller Macy's I have never been able to find them. My guess is that you can find them, but likely have to go to a major city department store to do so. I am also perfectly happy with capris and gauchos that I have bought at Lane Bryant. Thous they are women's pants they fit remarkably as well and with the exception of the gauhos they look pretty much unisex. The regular stores have a few nice styles, but the outlets where they sell close outs have some very nice styles from last year at a much lower price. Good luck on your search.

Style is built from the ground up!

Mickey doesn't mind my wearing girly jeans, but I'm not quite sure that she would go for me wearing capris or gouchos just yet. She doesn't even like them on herself either. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nick-65 and HappyFeat :-)

I do wear capri pants but I didn't know there were Capri pants in the men's department !

Now I am confused. I was assuming a Capri was a women's equivalent to a Bermuda for men...

What is the difference then ? Is a Capri longer than a Bermuda and a "Bermuda" more loose fit than a Capri ?

I got my last Capri from Mark's Warehouse in the women's department (Because they are not girly looking)

Look at them here http://www2.marks.com/productdetails...3FOpenDocument except the color is beige.

I intend to wear the Capri with my new "Gladiator" sandals (See link here http://www.hhplace.org/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-121.html#post203653)

Did you have a look at Wal-Mart ? (Got a Capri pants from Wal-Mart last summer)

I have a pair of blue denin capri pants, but they look more like those baggy type that teens wore (maybe a few still do today) back in the 90s I think it was, I'd love to get a tight skinny pair but have noe yet found the right style of fit.

Hi Nick, You've asked this same question last year. They weren't any that I saw marketed for men last year, but I did the year before that. I believe it's a style a man can pull off easily.

canadianbeaver,

I must compliment you on your memory!