Bottom line

HHfanatic

I have 2 pair of boots which I use outdoors. One pair with 4” heels and one pair with 5” heels. To find my bottom line, I have made a schematic about what have I done wearing heels, what is outstanding and my grade of being comfortable about wearing heels public. 10 is similar to using normal men shoes, 1 scares the shit out of me…. So here I go…. Below is for my 4” boots Description Yes/no Comfortable In the house alone Yes 10 In the house with partner Yes 08 In the house with strangers No 01 On the street in the dark Yes 08 On the street daylight Yes 07 On the street in crowded areas Yes 07 On the street with partner Yes 08 In the grocery store Yes 06 At the cinema No 06 At/in the gas station Yes 07 With relatives No 01 At work No 03 On the motorcycle Yes 08 Below is for my 5” boots Description Yes/no Comfortable In the house alone Yes 10 In the house with partner Yes 08 In the house with strangers No 01 On the street in the dark Yes 08 On the street daylight Yes 05 On the street in crowded areas No 02 On the street with partner No 04 In the grocery store No 03 At the cinema No 05 At/in the gas station No 03 With relatives No 01 At work No 01 On the motorcycle No 05 Seems like I have long time to go before I can call myself a full time heeler…:-)

Well, I walk 7+ miles per day (over 2 hours) in men's new balance 844 walking sneakers. It would be stupid to do it in heels. I also change to regular Rockport men's walking shoes for work. Why even entertain the possibility of offending or shocking someone else? I sleep in socks only. I have never worn shoes in bed. What would really be the point? The rest of the time I have been in heels, sandals, boots and pumps. Frodo

HHFanatic:-)

I think that you are doing well in your progress and interested in keeping a list of your heeling activities is a must for you. Congrats!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

My set up did not work as planned on this forum so its difficult to understand what I mean about it.

I have a goal with my heels and I tried to figure out a way to reach my goal as quick as possible.

Then I had to find out what is the showstopper...and the showstopper is really myself..:-)