Spring Shoes

projectz

I'm not certain what heels I shall present to my public, yet. According to some though, I shouldn't consider any pastels, especially pink. It sure would be nice to wear a spring color for a change. I hear those high heeled races let the men run in any color or heel height they like and can manage.

I am defiantly going to sport open toe shoes and sandals this Spring and for now I am keeping my toes nicely polished. Right now, they are a very neutral subtle beige...OPI "Chocolate Moose".

Style is built from the ground up!

I only wear sandals in Girl Mode anyway as I consider them to be a bit too girly. In my mind boots are more masculine.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I only wear sandals in Girl Mode anyway as I consider them to be a bit too girly. In my mind boots are more masculine.

I agee Dr. Shoe, that boots are more masculine. When in girly mode, I prefer a great looking and great fitting pump myself.

I take the point, but since when did sandals (which are generally accepted as menswear) become more girly than boots or shoes with high heels? Yes, a pair of boots will invariably look masculine, but not so much if they have a heel. And a pair of flat or nearly flat sandals will only look obviously feminine if they are delicate in style or colour.

I look forward to wearing sandals again with polished toes. My favorite ! Just bought a pair of peep toe slingbacks at Nine West (called James). The manager at the store knows me very well and I get awesome service from here. When I am in the store I get personalized service regardless of how many other people are in the store.

I take the point, but since when did sandals (which are generally accepted as menswear) become more girly than boots or shoes with high heels? Yes, a pair of boots will invariably look masculine, but not so much if they have a heel. And a pair of flat or nearly flat sandals will only look obviously feminine if they are delicate in style or colour.

As this is the High Heel Place I made the natural assuption that you were talking about high heel sandals.

Yes I agree that flat sandals are fine as men's footwear and I have seen quite a few men with polished toe nails too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.