Tipsy/hung over and in the guys forum

Amanda

Richie, You are quite right of course. You may be many things, but a mind reader isn't one of them. Me neither. In my opinion, the pervy stuff is more than well catered for on the web, whereas what I originally thought HHP was about, and in the early days it certainly was, was to be a meeting place for heel lovers that was not already catered for on the web. I have absolutely nothing against the fetish crowd, the TV/TS/CD crowd (I dabble a bit myself), the wet and messy brigade and so on, but this all detracts from the more realistic fashion side to HHP which is a wonderful thing and as far as men wearing heels, it just promotes the wrong image or reinforces the current perception of a why a man wishes to wear heels. Much as I would like too, I have not introduced my SO to HHP. She is tepid (at best) about my love of wearing heels. I know that she like the general populace sees a man wearing heels as just plain wrong and I know that were I to introduce her to this site as proof that "I am not alone" she would immediately focus on the wrong bits and it would force heels underground where they are currently on the surface. I think it is may be part of why Kneehighs has found he has outgrown HHP, because we are so focused on the heel and only the heel. There is more to it than just wearing heels. The whole outfit is something to be considered too. Just look where pushing the fashion envelope and including heels in the whole outfit took Kneehighs. I hope you find this constructive. HHP is totally unique, and I am not about to disappear in to the ether, but it does seem to have gone way beyond the original concept. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The "turn-on" aspect of women's fashion/clothing is varied and wide. There are as many causes for "stimulation" as there are people that partake. No two individuals are effected by these practices/images in exactly the same way. And, in this date and age (especially for a group of people like us) regardless of how weird we might find someone else's "implements for/of provocation, "we," also might harbor desires and/or participate in practices that others might find equally "strange." Therefore, we hesitate to express our revulsion at anyone else's "turn-ons" lest they criticize ours with equal revulsion. This attitude has been further enhanced by the politically correct crowd that lives or practices the "what ever turns you on" attitude and is, I am sure, why most of us that wear our high heels openly in public settings, do not receive more negative reactions that we do. The prevailing reasoning that "what happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults" is no one else's business, is a double edged sword when the "closed door" becomes the Internet -- where individuals share their deepest, darkest, practices that are thought to be abhorrent, anti-social and deviant, are frowned upon and would be "forcefully" rejected by society in general if they were discussed openly in polite, face to face conversation -- for everyone to read, react to and comment upon. Certainly, without the prospect of anonymity afforded by the internet, practices thought to be particularly anomalous and anti-social would never see the "light of day." Therefore, without the Internet, and forums such like this, it could be convincingly argued that individuals practicing some of the more "exotic arts of stimulation," would never "find" other like minded individuals to interact with. The BIG "Q" is: Is our forum the proper place to advertise/expose these types of practices? (Wow, talk about a tangled web we weave). On one hand, don't ask-don't tell....read the subject line and don't read the comments...seems to be appropriate. On the other hand????? This is one that I will gladly let the "modsquad" sort out.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, Got it in one. Indeed the Internet is probably the vehicle by which many have discovered things that interest them they would never had been able to identify before. It is my opinion, as expressed above, that HHP as digressed from its roots and by trying to be all inclusive and liberal and so on, has included that which IMHO detracts from the aim of heels and the male wardrobe. As far as I am aware there is only one place that really fits this description and that is Tech's Heels4men board. Sadly HHP, totally overshaddows H4M, and maybe the men's aspects of HHP should migrate now to H4M. Then again H4M could be deemed as unnecessary duplication and we get back to our roots and wish bon voyage to the parts of the board that are well catered for elsewhere. As I said above, I'm not anti the other parts, but do they have a place here? This is a really fundamental discussion topic and perhaps it should be re-organised into a new thread. It is my firm belief that as HHP is currently formed, just reinforces the idea of heels and men = perverts. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Thanks Simon, so please do share with us what changes you guys all might think a good idea to make? Its great to tell us whats "not good", but please also help us to help you and tell us what would be better, or could be changed.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I must admit that, while I do sometimes post in the fetish section, it's not the main reason why I'm here, neither is the TV / CD section which I rarely read. As long as the pervy stuff and the TV stuff is kept where it's supposed to be I don't have a problem with it. That said, I wouldn't shed any tears if those two sections were to close as they're amply catered for elsewhere. My main attraction to HHPlace is that it's somewhere I can hang out, albeit virtually, with people who share my love of high heels and won't judge me for wanting to wear them. It's always a shame when female members choose to leave, but apart from the fact that they don't have the same taboos over their preferred footwear and therefore find this site less of a haven, there are have been guys who have persisted in overstepping boundaries and others that have used this site as a way to live out their fantasies of being a woman. Unfortunately history has proven that only our more thick-skinned female members are likely to last long, and I think the site is worse for that.

Unfortunately history has proven that only our more thick-skinned female members are likely to last long, and I think the site is worse for that.

Charming, Thanks for that Chris

:winkiss:

As a former regular visitor to the site i have stumbled onto this very interesting section for a change! I think my sentimets are the similar to chris100575 and Thighboots2, but i doubt Amanda is sooo thick skinned!i am sure she has feelings to! lol As thighboots commented 'The whole outfit is something to be considered too' ,and maybe be a sideways move is needed in this respect. I have been a member for a while now and have moved on in respect of what i now find of interest here, as i am much more confident in myself,partly due to this site and the realisation that time is short and i need to express myself! As a note i to am not interested in 'pervy' sections for want of a better description and i would imagine a lot of women would feel the same,and i would not introduce my so either as she wouldnt like these sections. might pop back again soon but the days are lengthening and the great out doors beckons! oh and Amanda apologies for for answering your original question! as such.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Well, you all might be glad to know that some changes are being made this weekend, based on the feedback so-far, so any more helpful feedback, keep it coming. We really do want to cleanup the "seedy" side that was inherited years ago and get rid of it, and ditch some other stuff too, and add a few extra bits in...

Well, you all might be glad to know that some changes are being made this weekend, based on the feedback so-far, so any more helpful feedback, keep it coming. We really do want to cleanup the "seedy" side that was inherited years ago and get rid of it, and ditch some other stuff too, and add a few extra bits in...

Well this could be interesting.................I am looking to see what happens.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Been away in Egypt for 10 days and just catching up Roz gone:mecry:Amanda will get lonely. you two were good buddies. There has been more postings since the new year that have pushed the limit and I think there is a collective guilt there - it's been ignored or passed over, no pointy fingers even I can take some blame in ignoring. I look forward to seeing the planned changes. Go for it Richie. Al

Been away in Egypt for 10 days and just catching up

Roz gone:mecry:Amanda will get lonely.

you two were good buddies.

There has been more postings since the new year that have pushed the limit and I think there is a collective guilt there - it's been ignored or passed over, no pointy fingers even I can take some blame in ignoring.

I look forward to seeing the planned changes.

Go for it Richie.

Al

huh? pushed the limit? :winkiss:

Changes already started on... should see a few things slightly different now.

According to hollywood movies, wich the whole world has been watching for over a century now, the image of man reflects aggressiveness, violence and destruction. He has to possess a powerfull car and also has to possess a girl that matches the color of the car. I do not believe men are suposed to be that way and trying tu push him into this frame brings him out of balance. Lets look at nature and the difference in behavior between male and female in the animal kingdom. Yes there are differences, but they are in most cases not so extrem as in human societe. For many species, one has to be an expert to differenciate between male and female. Why do man and woman have to be so extremely different? All the qualities of a woman (kindness, compassion, caring for other, felling clean and pretty) are inherent in a man, but society has removed all of this from men and this brings him out of balance. Now we also know that the way we dress affects the way we behave, so using clothes or shoes from the women wardrobe makes us different, i can remember in my youth (at that time I was an occasionnal transvestite) the girls liked me better when I was dressed up (I do not talk about dating) although I was the same person under the cloths.

I must admit, that I may not have started dressing up for honorable raisons but it allowed me to discover a different or complementary world. Nowerdays I try to have the most feminin look possible that harmonizes with my person, wich means always womens shoes, bright colors, and light makeup (beard is a problem).

I believe if men harmonize themself better, they will be able to harmonize better with women. The old scheme of the beauty and the beast, the brutal and the kind belong to the past. We need more balanced people in a more balanced world.

for my opinion, if a woman visits this forum, i think of them as open minded people who are willing to have a casual conversation with anyone

I think it's pretty safe to say that a lot of people who visit this forum have more open minds than their peers. We're certainly an interesting group of individuals, who all just have a love for heels.

According to hollywood movies, wich the whole world has been watching for over a century now, the image of man reflects aggressiveness, violence and destruction. He has to possess a powerfull car and also has to possess a girl that matches the color of the car. I do not believe men are suposed to be that way and trying tu push him into this frame brings him out of balance. . .

I have to say I have always had a problem with that concept of a man posessing a girl or woman. Female humans are human beings as much as we guys are (sometimes ever so much more so?) so posessing them is as incongruous as somebody posessing one of us guys. In Western societies the days of slavery are long (and thankfully) gone so nobody can posess anybody.

In my view, if a woman chooses to spend her time with me, she compliments me greatly. Should I desire to keep her around, I must give her a good reason to stay. This reason may be simple, as in "we like each other" and preferably it will be backed up with a deep reciprocal affection, maybe even love. But it cannot be based on threats or coercion because such relationships are not positive.

Hollywood creates such a warped image, we would do well to ignore it.

(Okay, I've got a little wine under my belt tonight.)

Cheers!

Have a happy time!

I have to say I have always had a problem with that concept of a man posessing a girl or woman. Female humans are human beings as much as we guys are (sometimes ever so much more so?) so posessing them is as incongruous as somebody posessing one of us guys. In Western societies the days of slavery are long (and thankfully) gone so nobody can posess anybody.

In my view, if a woman chooses to spend her time with me, she compliments me greatly. Should I desire to keep her around, I must give her a good reason to stay. This reason may be simple, as in "we like each other" and preferably it will be backed up with a deep reciprocal affection, maybe even love. But it cannot be based on threats or coercion because such relationships are not positive.

Hollywood creates such a warped image, we would do well to ignore it.

(Okay, I've got a little wine under my belt tonight.)

Cheers!

I often wonder who is actually possessing who.

I think my sentimets are the similar to chris100575 and Thighboots2, but i doubt Amanda is sooo thick skinned!i am sure she has feelings to! lol

Charming, Thanks for that Chris

I think on reflection that "most tolerant" would have been a better choice of words. :silly:

Thought that anyone was welcome anywhere on the forum regardless of gender, I value everyones opinion even if I don't always agree with it that is the true value of "free speech" and I look forward to enjoying the freedom of expression that we have here.:winkiss:

Thought that anyone was welcome anywhere on the forum regardless of gender...

That used to be the case. Sadly we had a few individuals whose behaviour necessitated preventing guys from posting in the girls' section.

That used to be the case. Sadly we had a few individuals whose behaviour necessitated preventing guys from posting in the girls' section.

Did these guys have some sort of missing link? or were they mentally challenged in some way....or just darn right ignorant??....if a service such as HHP is provided by the hard work and effort of the people who run it unpaid and in there "free time" is it too much to ask to adhere to the rules laid down by said people...to do otherwise is just very very rude.....it costs nothing to bo polite and stay within the rules of the forum....nuff said:smile:

Did these guys have some sort of missing link? . . .

. . .or were they mentally challenged in some way....

. . .or just darn right ignorant??....

We members of the HHplace team have been asking these questions for at least six years now. We have not arrived at an answer yet.

. . .if a service such as HHP is provided by the hard work and effort of the people who run it unpaid and in there "free time" is it too much to ask to adhere to the rules laid down by said people...to do otherwise is just very very rude.....it costs nothing to bo polite and stay within the rules of the forum....nuff said:smile:

Thank you.

Have a happy time!

• 2 months later...

Hello...just goy back form a wonderful night out and thought this thread apples to my condition.....:) I think the only thing I like as much as beer is drinking it in great shoes....

Style is built from the ground up!

Hello...just goy back form a wonderful night out and thought this thread apples to my condition.....:)

I think the only thing I like as much as beer is drinking it in great shoes....

I drank for many many years HappyFeet but never out of shoes. :)

real men wear heels