V Beckham shoes

• 5 weeks later...

Yup, they'll go for a lot.... Just because they're the same as Victoria Beckham's.... *sigh* Some people....!

BTW link is over two lines.

It wasn't over two lines for me, but try using the tool at www.tinyurl.com - it literally turns a long link into a tiny one. Very useful for this sorta thing!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

There no way that I would spend over £100 for a pair of shoes! :D Alright, I would, but they'd be thigh high ballets :wink: To spend over £200 on a pair of shoes shows you either have too much money and not enough sense or you're just showing off, but I just call it inconsiderate spending.

Love the shoes but would never ever pay that for a pair of shoes, I'm one for quantity and variation verses overprices labelled ones :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Love the shoes but would never ever pay that for a pair of shoes, I'm one for quantity and variation verses overprices labelled ones :D

Me too :wink: I have 6 pairs of heels and I've paid a total of £91 on them!

If I had the money to buy top quality leather boots of the thigh or knee variety, then I would. But then, I don't have the money, and if I did, it'd go on more computer parts and maybe some cheaper heels first!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I've found that a few expensive pairs is worth lots more than lots of cheap pairs. Even so, tho', I try and stay sane. My favourite pair, that I've clocked up lots of miles in, cost me 59 pounds from Schuh, but they're so comfortable that I could (and do) wear them all day! So I can understand expensive shoes, but I'd have some severe pause for thought before paying much over fifty quid for a pair. That's why you'll often find me scouring sales and designer outlets :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I would love to be someone with too much money and able to spend lots on shoes like this. Why? Because I'd really like to have more money.

Of course, we all realize that the price goes up because of the status, and not the actual materials or style.

You are absolutely right Laurie. Since this particular style was worn by a well known, fashion conscience, stylish celebrity and and that this particular style is very limited edition, any shoe collector would cherish this lovely pair of heels.

You are absolutely right Laurie. Since this particular style was worn by a well known, fashion conscience, stylish celebrity and and that this particular style is very limited edition, any shoe collector would cherish this lovely pair of heels.

Another thought came to mind. If the American shoe manufacturers had an idea what kind of buzz these shoes are getting, I'm sure they will making cheaper knock offs right away.

If I Had the time, money, and creative know how, I'd buy a pair of reasonably priced heels, a pair of mini padlocks and make a modified imitation pair for myself. (To give to a lucky, special lady, of course. I still have yet to find her :wink: )

• 7 years later...