Aerosoles - yeah or nay

sandalguy

Hi all, new guy here, so be kind. I am an Aerosoles devotee. Most of my sandals and shoes are either Aerosoles, What's What, or Aerology. The Spring 2009 line has a great line-up with their "Dame" series. I was wondering, are there any other Aerosoles lovers out there?

Hi Sandalguy, I have a pair of Aerosoles from a few years ago which I wear in the summer. They have a nice selection of sandals this year, am looking for a wedge for this year. Might have to look at them closer when I go shopping! Time to shed winter! Mtnsofheels

I have a pair of Aerosoles -- they are wedges from a couple of years ago. The style was called "Durmure". I like them, they are quite nice. I did take a black marker to the stitching so it is less noticeable but the buckles and straps are still there. Under long pants they are discreet and the rubber soles are quiet. They have a good 4 inches of rise so they feel great!

See them here.

Have a happy time!

Aerosoles sandals - Absolutely!! I love Aerosoles. I have owned two pairs over the years, they are very comfy and stylish. My last pair I bought about two years ago, the style was "Metro," it was a slide with about a 2 inch slightly chunky heel. A nice thing about Aerosoles is they carry larger sizes, up to size 12. Every time I have been in one of their stores trying on shoes, the staff are very friendly and understanding. This year they do have some nice styles, I am looking at the "Moments Notice" style, will probably have that one in a few weeks. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hey Amanda Snake, I am almost exclusively in Aerosoles -- especially in the Spring. SF, I bought a pair of the Moments Notice a couple weeks ago, and can't see mto get them off my feet. They are the best for work. Dressy enough for business casual, and really comfortable. My other favorite this spring is the Dame Game. A really great sandal at 3", but feels like 2" even after a long day.

Sandalguy... Yes the Moments Notice shoes look really nice. I like the lower heel, I am a bit tall so the lower heels work fine for me. I'm out to enjoy wearing heels, NOT to attract attention to myself !!! When I get my pair I will send a "style" report. Take care... SF

I definitely like Aerosoles. I've had a pair of their shoes for several years and last summer I bought a pair of wedge slides called "Slam Chunk." They are comfortable and cool looking.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I finally bought a pair of the Aerosloes "Moments Notice" sandals, and they are perfect!! Very comfortable, and the heel (apx 2 inches) is just right. I am about 6ft 3 in, so do not really want a heel that is too high. These sandals are great. The gals in the store were great too. I went in the store, looked around, saw the Moments Notice shoes, and asked for a size 11. The gal smiled, went "in back" and came out with the shoes. I told her that they were for me, and could I try them on in the store. She smilled and said "of course." There were at least 6 other customers in the store, looking and trying on shoes, some looked my way but no reaction at all. I tried on both pair, looked in the mirror, took off the sandals, and paid for them. While I was checking out, I asked the clerk if they got many guys in the store trying on shoes, or am I the only one? She smiled and said no, they get a lot more guys in than one would imagine. Overall, nice exerience and great shoes!!! SF

You will be thinking of Chlorofluorocarbon as this was the nasty propellant used in years gone by that destroyed the ozone leading to global warming.

Regards

Al.

Indeed, but are CFC ones now totally obsolete? (I for one still have a few that are usable with CFC: stand by for another hole!)

Indeed, but are CFC ones now totally obsolete? (I for one still have a few that are usable with CFC: stand by for another hole!)

Maybe you need to use your deoderant more often:smile:.....they stopped using cfc's years and years ago....you need to use a trigger spray....is safe for the planet and gives your right hand some exercise