Hello

Hi everyone. I have been wearing heels for about 20 years, and until recently, we never made it out of the closet. I took the plunge a few weeks ago and told my wife - she doesn't want to have anything to do with it - but its much better with her knowing. A couple weeks ago I went even further. It turns out all those years, I was only afraid of my wife finding out. With a new confidence, I have started wearing heels whenever I am not with her. I am even wearing a pair at work right now. I prefer sandals, but do have some pumps. Living in Florida, sandals are a more comfortable choice.

Sandalguy... Welcome. I to wear hh sandals, have been wearing in public for about 15 years now. My wife is OK with it, and we do wear heels out together at times, but mostly I wear when solo. My heels are 2 to 2 1/2 inches, thongs, wedgies, strappy etc. I also have a lot of flat sandals that I have worn since I was a teen. CA is like FL, we have more sandal wearing oportunities than others - lucky us!!! Take care.. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"