best place to buy knee high ballets

ct03si

i am purchasing my first pair of ballet boots, i want knee high ones, so far the cheapest price i found was $106 for patent ones from pleaser on amazon.com. is this a good price, are those good boots or should i look elsewhere? i doubt i will ever walk in these, my fiance wants me to wear them as a form of bondage, so i cant go anywhere we are even contemplating cutting off the heels all together so i am totally unable to walk while wearing them

As I posted elsewhere in a Ballet Heels Thread - try going to EBay Germany (possibly sometimes on Ebay UK) - and Search for these Ebay Shops:

'HowCool-4U'

'ereosde'

'Ruby-Fashion'

'Schuh-Citycom'

They all carry Ballet Heels from 'Redheel' who make gorgeous kneeboots.

Hope this helps..

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Well, cutting off the heel won't be too good of an idea. It'll actually take away all reasons (and prices) for buying a pair in the first place. With the heels on, you can attempt to walk, but for beginners,...completely impossible. And without the padding, you can't even try it. And this is going by what I kinda learned from here, lol.

Formally "HHDude"

ok im set on the pleaser/devious(whatever the brand is) knee high boots. i am ready to buy them now but i nkeed to know about the sizing i usually wear a us size 12 heel and it fits but is snug so my feet dont move around at all in them. should i stick with that size or go 1 size up in the ballet heels?

My opinion, and I believe the consensus here is to go smaller, not larger. With snug fitting ballets, part of your weight will be supported by parts of the boot other than the toes. If you get the lace-up boots (highly recommended), you'll have some adjustment to compensate either way.

With the Devious boots there are 2 modifications you may want to make:

• You'll find after lacing them, when you unzip, your careful lacing will fall off the hooks and you'll have to relace nearly every time you put them on. This can be fixed by taking pliers and squeezing the hooks nearly shut. You'll still be able to adjust, but the laces won't fall off. Do use a towel or piece of thick cloth between the plier jaws and hooks to prevent scratching.

• The heels on most Devious ballet boots are too high. Many here trim the heels down by 1/4 inch or so, instructions can be found in several posts on this site. It's not too hard to do, but be careful, lest you find yourself in the market for another pair.

Hi c03tsi I have had my Devious leather ankle bboots for a year and 1/2 now. I usually walk in them 3 to 4 times a week for an hour or more and they have held up quite nicely. I cut 1/2'' off the heels and modified them with fiberglass so that the heels wouldn't brake off during my learning experience. I have details on another post. I recomend this brand for the price and I suggest you purchase leather ones the quality/smell/fit is really good. Also I would go a size smaller than your regular shoe size. I didn't and I have to put some sole inserts in mine to take up the space so that my feet fit snuggly in the toe box. I use Leo's pink #4 gel pads and some lambs wool this works for a while but the boots will hert your toes eventually. Enjoy. Dr Who3

well after consulting with my fiance' i pulled the trigger. we decided on a pair of ankle boots instead of knee boots, she liked the look a little better and they were cheaper. also i went with the patent ones since i plan on wearing them with latex thigh highs, i think they will match better. as for chopping the heel that wont be happening because these boots will not be walked in, i can barely walk in my 6" knee boots so we got these almost as a form of bondagethat way when they are put on my feet i am stuck wherever i put them on:thumbsup: they should be here next week so i am tryng to wear my 6" heels all evening every evening untill they show up so i can train my feet a little bit for the severe arch of the ballet heels.

You shouldn't have any problems wearing the bboots just sitting in a chair or lying on a bed/couch with the arches of your feet. Walking in them is the real problem, however you may get leg/foot cramps after a long time of wearing them. These can be generaly relieved by flexing your feet in normal flat position .Any way have fun and you will soon be addicted to bboots your wife may want to join you as well. Dr Who 3

i came home from work today and went to get the mail, i finally got them, 1 pair of devious patent ankle ballet boots. i showed my fiance' she said oh wow my ankles hurt just looking at those but too bad you have to wear them all night not me! we went out for a quick drink and an appetizer than came home, she decided that she was going to cook dinner and instructed me to sit in the recliner infront of the tv and put on my boots, and so here i sit aparently they are to stay on untill bed time. so far so good, i have not even attempted to stand in them as i am still getting used to my feet being forced into a perfect point.

• 2 weeks later...

i have worn them about 4 times now for a few hours each time, i attempted to stand once and only once, it hurt like crazy and i wont be doing it again. so now the only way of getting around in them is by either crawling or scooting around in my computer chair with wheels.

Ahh, thats where the discussions on padding comes in handy. Something you might have around the house that can work in a pinch is cotton balls, just stuff em in the toe box area and let your toes wiggle as you put the boots on to get them to form around your toes. Should help spread the weight out a little and turn pain to some discomfort. Don't expect standing/walking in ballet heels to be comfortable at any point, if it was people would be able to walk around in them all day.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Sounds fun! I enjoy wearing mine for bondage purposes as well, but I can still walk in them a bit, but it's not exactly pretty. If I ever get around to cutting about a half inch off the heel, I would probably walk pretty well, and plan on wearing them out to a fetish party sometime soon. hmmm...end of may in FL? we'll see. Anyway, I also wear a size 12 high heel, but a size 11 ballet boot fits much better. I could probably fit a 10 as well but wouldn't have much room for toe padding. Which size did you end up getting?