My extrem heels

s2005kz

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool shoes, Darkfox!

How did your size work out? What is your 'normal' shoe size and in what size did you order the Ballet boots from Exotic Wear? Thanks for a feedback!

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, bnchmrk said:

Have these coming from amazon. Can not wait but probably will not see until after Christmas. They are available up to size 45.

518AGQ59tbL._UL1500_.jpg

Those will be an awesome addition to your fantastic collection !

Thanks CAT. Very hot looking boots from your last outing. I will post pictures when I receive my new additions. Me waiting for new shoes is like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. Happy holidays everyone!

3 hours ago, Heelsfor30 said:

bnchmrk

I have those heels in the purple and blue. They are my favorite. I wear them all the time. 

How are they for fit. I wear a us11 so I ordered size 43. Hoping with the peep toe that they will fit properly. This is the first time ordering from this company but saw a couple more pairs that I like.

Great news...usually do not like "gambling" on shoes sizes. So this is a relief. Now it is the wait. Thanks for your input. Saw a pair of studded platforms about the same height that I really like too.

On 12/28/2015 at 2:03 AM, bnchmrk said:

Great news...usually do not like "gambling" on shoes sizes. So this is a relief. Now it is the wait. Thanks for your input. Saw a pair of studded platforms about the same height that I really like too.

What do think? 

61ybD4hZAhL._UY600_~2.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2016 at 6:26 AM, Heelsfor30 said:

bnchmrk did u receive your heels yet?

Apparently they were here on the 30th. Did not check my mail. The fit is a little snug in the toe but they have sat in a rural mailbox in the cold for four days so they are a little stiff. Me wearing them for most of the day should soften them up a little. I think they are awesome. Now I want the blue pair also. Posted pictures in my shoe collection.

On 1/3/2016 at 6:26 AM, Heelsfor30 said:

bnchmrk did u receive your heels yet?

Not yet....projected delivery date was between jan. 4-16th. So the wait continues. Will keep you posted.

1 hour ago, veryhigh said:

what size did you order and did they run true look great on the pictures

I ordered a 43. Usually wear an 11. Sometimes a 10 depending on the shoe style. I find boots are a little more liberal in sizing. A 44 would be just a little more comfortable in this style. With some wear they will form better to my feet. Thanks, I really like the color too.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...