My extrem heels

s2005kz

To: JKrenzer, hoborob, Steve63130, 5150PLB1, swedeheeler, Bubba136,

I must admit that I'm surprised at your postings. This site has always been supportive of people. To bash someone like that who took a chance is very discouraging. s2005kz has been a member on the board for quite awhile and perhaps finally got up the courage to display what was nice in s2005kz eyes. You are basically shaming the person and that's not like this board at all. If you have any doubts about whether it's appropriate or not, then Report the posting and e-mail amongst yourselves. I've e-mailed quite a few of you on occasion and always got a very nice and respectful response. To see these replies to the posts is just disheartening. Thanks for hearing me out, Carol 

• Like 8

If you don't like my posts, or feel it is not appropriate, report me.  However I don't believe that picture really fits in with the overall theme of this forum and really is unsightly.  That's my opinion and if you don't like it....So be it!  Disagreements are allowed and to disagree doesn't make any less supportive.

• Like 3

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 year later...

DSCF5340.thumb.JPG.4330ab70c274804b6ee90341a40120af.JPG

I put the picture above in place before writing a note. Just wanted to say " Doesn't look like anyone uses this site much since the PASSING of Pantara.     

I loved her Pictures.  These heels, on these boots are 7 1/2" high heels with no platform.

Edited by spikesmike
spelling error
  • Like 6

On 2/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, tomham said:

...maybe not super-extreme but at slightly over 6" and no platform, these boots are a bit of a challenge (at least for me - lol)

These look great! Are they knee high boots? And who makes them?

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 3:39 PM, spikesmike said:

tomham : I would like to see full length also. I looked them up on Gianrico Mori site. Those puppies are not cheep. Good for you.

Great photo, Spikesmike! The leather jacket is fabulous!!! And everything else you´re wearing..... I´ll work on some new (full length) pics with my grey suede boots.

And concerning the not-so-cheap Gianrico Mori boots: they accept price proposals.....in my case they accepted a price of 150 € which is not exactly cheap but way less than the price they originally asked for. So if you see a pair you like,  it might be worth a try.....

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

tomham : I would like to see full length also. I looked them up on Gianrico Mori site. Those puppies are not cheep. Good for you.

Loving it buddy!  Killer boots, and love the spurs also, nice outfit for sure

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

• 2 months later...

I have completely forgotten about taking some new (full length) pics with my suede boots. But I have  this pic in one of my galleries here on hhplace. It´s not crystal-clear but it shows a bit more of the boots from the rear....

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

DSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPGtomham :  Love those knee highs. How often do you wear them ? where do you wear them ? Example : Would/Do you wear them out to Fasching    <-- spelling ?      spikesmike

• Like 2

On 5/1/2018 at 4:49 PM, spikesmike said:

tomham :  Love those knee highs. How often do you wear them ? where do you wear them ? Example : Would/Do you wear them out to Fasching    <-- spelling ?      spikesmike

Hello Spikesmike, your spelling of "Fasching" is correct ;-) If I´d live in the area of Cologne, it would be perfectly fine to wear my knee high boots out as Fasching or Karneval is widely celebrated there. Not so much in my area in the north of Germany.....so these boots get worn mostly indoors. I wear them from time to time and both like the look with tight jeans or with a skirt.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...