My extrem heels

s2005kz

• 4 months later...

I love these extreme platforms! Really great! How high are these in cm (heel and platform)? Comparable with a 15cm/6" heel? How is walking in them? Would they still 'walkable' to go out on for you or for a woman with moderate 'heel-experience'?

I love these extreme platforms! Really great!

How high are these in cm (heel and platform)? Comparable with a 15cm/6" heel?

How is walking in them? Would they still 'walkable' to go out on for you or for a woman with moderate 'heel-experience'?

The have 27 cm heels and 11 cv platforms. It is hard no walkbut very intresting.

The have 27 cm heels and 11 cv platforms. It is hard no walkbut very intresting.

I meant the gorgeous heels posted 2nd january, they are not 27cm, more like 20 with 5cm platform? but equally arched about an awesome 15-16cm then? Also not very easy to walk in?

I like platforms if the platforms itself is not exceeding 5cm/2", also many designerheels I really love but only if the heel-platform difference stays over at least 4.5"/11.5cm or better even over 5".... The Louboutins dafodile for example have a very sexy 6"(155mm) height but the 2"(6cm) platform is just a little too big I think in proportion platform, so comparable with less than 4"(10cm)?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I make them myself. It was 6.5 inch sandals i added platform and heels.

6inch

Quite frankly this conversion is downright ugly. The platforms themselves look like blocks glued to the bottom of the sole. And the shaping or lack thereof of the platforms clashes with the design of the rest of the shoe.

Not to discourage you, but to point out the shortcomings in the design, the platform itself needs more fluid shaping to look like it belongs with that shoe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Really??? I think constructive criticism is all ways important... BUT, to verbaly berate someone then pull the "i'm only helping" card, is just sad. Especially coming from Grandpa Munster.

This place is as bad as a room full of baptist.

Do not be too upset. Some people are a bit more direct than others, even though they mean well.

The people from the north of the Netherlands are famous for it.

Of course it is nicer to say: "Personally I would have.......", but in they end he did try to give some hints.

You will find that the majority of people here are very friendly and some know a lot about shoes and can help you very much to improve your techniques/designs further.

Y.

Edited by yozz

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I make them myself. It was 6.5 inch sandals i added platform and heels.

6inch

Forget the altered sandals (and the comments thereon) - the originals at left with the 6.5" heel look beautiful imho and far better shaped and styled than most ultra-high heels. If it ain't broke ...

This platform pumps stay only to walk in home.I have 1 pairs in red of them. This model with 12''heels is not comfortable for walk outdor. I like too extrem heels,but not with platform Real high.