First Outing Since Last Fall

SandalFan

Call me fickle, but when Winter reared its ugly head, the last thing on my mind was bending social rules by street-heeling. I was more concerned with staying warm. Well, Spring has returned, and I'm tired of waiting for Mother Nature to decide exactly when to finally bring some warm weather.

I started street-heeling last September (see thread). I just returned home from my first outing this year, and it felt awesome! This is also the first time I wore pantyhose outside, as I learned late last year just how much better heels feel with them than my tube socks.

Tonight, I went down to the local convenience store to pick up a couple of slushies for my wife, and then to IHop to pick up a carry-out she ordered for dinner.

It's only been a few months since my last outing, but it felt fantastic hearing the sound of my heels clicking against pavement again. God I've missed that! As for reactions, no one said anything. I just carried on like normal, and enjoyed a nice couple of chats during check-out at both places.

I'm going to go see Haunting in Connecticut tomorrow afternoon, with a buddy of mine. We went to High School together, and have been like brothers ever since. A lot of guys go bowling. Many shoot pool. We go see movies. He's known about my heel fetish for years, and is completely cool with being seen with me and my heels in public. We've already seen a few movies since I started street-heeling, so it'll be especially nice getting back into that action.

Here's a pic of my usual outfit, with my 4" Raven Lace-Up Ankle Boots. They were part of Payless' Fall '08 collection.

post-2099-13352288299_thumb.jpg

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Looks like you had a great outing, and hopefully the first of many in this new year. Glad you had a good time, and keep 'em clicking! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Looks like you had a great outing, and hopefully the first of many in this new year. Glad you had a good time, and keep 'em clicking!

Thanks! I'm off today, and am going to spend it all in heels. :winkiss:

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Just made another trip to the convenience store, IHop, and then to the post office to check mail. No reactions. Just another typical day so far. :winkiss:

Here's a pic of my usual outfit, with my 4" Raven Lace-Up Ankle Boots. They were part of Payless' Fall '08 collection.

I have a pair of these as well, I like them. Are you're pants standard jeans, or did you go for a longer or a boot cut?

Well, I did it. I spent the entire day in heels! :winkiss:

I have a pair of these as well, I like them. Are you're pants standard jeans, or did you go for a longer or a boot cut?

Regular fit. I don't like boot cut.

• 2 weeks later...