Sleeping with shoes ?

Pascal

Nhoj62:-)

Haven't seen you posting in quite a while. It's great to have you back with us again, friend. Don't be a stranger---keep posting.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

hey dawn yes has been awhile decided to look for the first time in ages last night and so here i am

cheers

john

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 2 weeks later...

I love sleeping with my heels on. Most nights I do, either a comfy pair of boots, or a pair of pumps. Sometimes I wake up and kick them off during the night when I get hot, but most morning I wake up with them on, it feels so good.

Slept in my Aldo Volpert knee high boots last night! Had to take them off at 3 am though. But as my other half was away I could just leave them by the side of the bed (I usually have to hide them) It was great getting up this morning 'zipping' my boots up and having breakfast.

My feet get too hot in pumps and boots. That's why I switched to sandals, which I almost never wear any other time. If your feet also get too hot, try sleeping with a pair of sandals, especially ones that have a strap over the instep so they keep your foot pressed against the curved insole. That feels really great when I get up. You'll like it, too! GWL

I tried sleeping in my ballet boots last night and only managed to sleep 2 hours before I had to take them off. I've managed 3-4 hours in my Hollywood Heels "Deranged" boots, but never an entire night. My best night has been in a pair of sandals as GWL does.

I usually sleep in 5.5" extra wide black patent stilettos. They don't pinch anywhere and are quite comfortable. OTOH they are very loose and it's as if I'm wearing high heeled flip flops when I try walking in them. They're perfect for sleeping, though.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I never sleep in heeled shoes or boots. Getting up in the middle of the night with both eyes in the same socket and heels on would cause me bodily harm trying to find the bathroom. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've loved sleeping in my mary janes the past few days. I have to wear them when i get the chance. Waking up i them felt really good i felt pretty sad when i had to take them off to go to work. But runnin a machine in them isnt really gonna happen.....

• 1 month later...

Since April I have acquired 3 pair of sandals that I use just for sleeping, and yesterday I acquired one more pair. Although I have tried pumps, I find that my feet get too warm in them after a couple of hours, and I have to take them off. Not so with sandals. I can sleep through the whole night with them on, and if I wake up during the night, I love having them on. They aren't very high (3-4") so not too much danger of falling. But they're high enough that I feel them and I love the feeling. It's fun to wear them to bed and wear them when I get up. I recommend trying it if you have some heeled sandals and either a partner who is ok with it (like I do) or live alone (like I might if I kick her with heels on!). GWL

• 3 weeks later...

I remembered in the few months leading to my wedding, I had the house all to myself. During this time, I was literally glued to my boots walking around the house as I don't get alone time that frequently. So during a few nights, I would actually sleep in my black patent thigh high stiletto boots. However, my feet would usually get too hot during the middle of the night and my toes would start to ache due to the pointy ends of the boots. These boots were made by Pleaser and they are anything but comfortable. However they look so damn sexy when worn. Anyways, yeah I ended up taking the boots off when I woke up the first night. On the second night, I decided to put on a pair of nylon stockings to see if it would help. It did help with the pain, but it made the experience worse. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I found my stockings were totally soaking wet inside the boots from my sweat. Again I had to take the boots off before falling asleep again. Over those few months, I slept in the boots on and off several times on the weekends. It was very enjoyable and eventually I managed to sleep through one of those nights with the boots on.

On very odd occasions i wear when asleep due to it sometimes brings on a dream involving me wearing the shoes and obviously no restrictions in dreams so always a good one and puts a smile on my face in the morning but continually wearing doesnt work at get used to it so doesnt work.