Anyone ride motorcycles?

I had lots of japs, starting off with a yamaha fs1e in the 70's, Honda cb 125, rd 250 yam, suzuki t500, kawa ke175 , etc, I ended up with kawa z1000, yam 1100, kawa 750 ltd in that order. Later on I played on susuki sp370's and later on sp400's for a bit. I used to make my own bikes then! Good times EH!

• 2 months later...

Good on you GG. My wife also loves her bike, a Kwaka ER6F. She started last year and is really hooked on two wheels. For myself I push a BMW K1200LT around, which is a monster of a bike, but it rides really well anad surprises many with its speed and agility. We both do a lot of riding together, so I get to be the mule and carry round the tat in the luggage. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I ride an '08 Husaberg FE 550, I race it in enduro's and ride it on the road in supermoto trim. Also have an '04 FE 450 that I'm about to put up for sale. I'm planning a studio photoshoot for September/October of my girlfriend dressed in fishnets and heels posing on my bike. It's going to be in dirt set-up and I'm going to splatter mud all over her and the bike. I'll post the photo's up on here :)

Back in the "olden dayz" I rode Ducati desmo's of various sizes...Mostly dirt riding. I put a 250 barrel and desmo head on a 160 base...Result was a 250 that was 20 lb lighter than the stock 250 and had a whole bunch more top end. When I really wanted to win, I put the local champ on it. We really terrorized the local 1/4 mile flat track.

• 2 months later...

Well my bikes have changed. I ride a Moto Guzzi California Stone 1100 on a day to day basis until JA passes his test then that one is his, along with his 1964 BSA Bantam D7 which he has in a gazillion pieces in the garage (hope he knows where it all goes.) My new personal bike is a 1990 Suzuki LS650 Savage Single. It is in a pearlescent pink and looks lovely. Very ME!!! and him :chuckle: GG

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I ride bikes all the time mainly a GXSR 1000 or RVF 400 have only ridden wearing boots once which were of a cowboy style not sure that wearing high heels while riding a sports bike is very safe in the event of an accident....besides you can always wear cool biking boots :-)))

You bum, I wish we could get the RVF400 over here. I had a VFR750 that I loved. Traded it in 2001 for a CBR 929. Nice and light and loves to turn.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2003 Harley V-Rod (Skunk Tail Edition)

and when the wife decides to jump on and throw on a set of Platform muels...or Pumps....man it's amazing the heads that turn!

Not to mention trying to keep ur concentration riding the bike while she decides to tease you every so often.

Attached Pics....Bike, Mules, and Platforms

OOPS..

Forgot the Bike Picture....

post-21031-133522898328_thumb.jpg

post-21031-133522898346_thumb.jpg

post-21031-133522898362_thumb.jpg