What is your dream pair?

Lance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now? gladiator sandals, 12 w, with a bit of heel & attitude.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

i like your personal statement. i would add for my own this "and accept the consequences of my actions and preferences." in other words,there is no easy way out. when you make your stand,you are marked..usually for life. if you cant accept this,then you must lurk in the shadows and hide. there is no other way.

Hi,

I have a more than one "dream pairs" currently in my mind:

- Wood or cork clogs that resemble the traditional Swedish style, with visible round studs, black or dark brown, with 3,5-4'' block or wide wedge heel, not too feminine-looking. The closest i've seen so far is the May black cork wedge, A80, from zoccoli.de : http://www.zoccoli.de/media/uploaded/103_1.jpg A pity they don't have it in my size (EUR 42) and not even my wife's size (EUR 39).

- Ankle boots, with 3,5-4,5'' block or cone heels, round toes, maybe a small platform, rubber soles, grey or brown colored with black soles and heels, with side or back zippers, might have some "masculine" pattern on toes, e.g. the butterfly. The YSL Johnny men's boot is quite close, i just wish it had somewhat higher heel.

- Some loafers (or maybe even sneakers) with soft, quiet, and wider (i.e. not much narrowing downwards) 3,5-4'' rubber wedges.

- Oxfords, patent black or dark brown, with very pointy toes, might have some fine pattern, something like these --> http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=GIANNI+BARBATO&dept=shoesmen&tskay=C9CBD56B&rr=1&cod10=44154684RB&sts=sr_shoesmen80 but with 3-3,5'' Cuban heels.

By the time i find myself one of these dream pairs, i probably have two new dreams in place :winkiss:

Happy Heeling

k6ps

k6ps, The Johnny boot is just superbly comfortable. Sure the heel could be higher and another 1/2" would be ideal. In the UK they are £400 and I am sure you could easily get a pair made for less than that. I may well look into that as a posibility as then the height of the heel can be what you want. The Johnny boot is pretty close to my dream. I like ankle boots. I like a cuban heel most of all as it is a really good shape for a man. I like heel height between 7 & 10cm as this gives good height without restriction to mobility - Going higher just restricts mobility and additional height gain is negligible. I also love the Archie Eyebrow oxford styling. It is a nicely pointed wingtip on a 7cm (don't believe the website) cuban heel and looks just amazing. It walks superbly too. As to my dream shoe to see on a woman - we are there right now, although I would restrict the platform to a maximum of 1.5cm as anything more looks clumsy and inelegant and a womans shoe should never be inelegant. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

The problem is as we know,it is not just a dream pair, but several pairs. I would start with a Laboutin - "Rolanlo" pump. They are awesome! Good thing they are expensive, otherwise I would be more tempted to find them. Next would an pair Shoesusa, Nanette boot. they might fall my way sooner than a pair of Laboutins. My plan is to where the ones I have in public as much as I can so I can justify getting more! Mtnsofheels

I guess that my dream boots are the whatever the next ones are that I am going to buy....maybe I "dream" too easy......but some will always remain a dream as they are no longer made.....but if anyone could tell me how to find these cowgirl boots or any information as to what make/style they are I would be very very happy

post-17735-133522884606_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Also think that, the next high heel shoes i will buy are the ones i am dreaming of...

Here they are, just find the place to buy them, in the exact size :

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww340/JPFR_92/victorines_2049_141678089.gif

The ones i am aso really expecting are these :

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww340/JPFR_92/victorines_2049_138636068.gif

But, not yet found the place where to get them in the right size.

Hi,

Regarding pumps, my dream pairs are

Louboutins: Chichy 120 and Pigalle 120. I have a knockoff from Paruolo which is very similar to the Pigalle 100, 115mm high.

Black patent: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2158/2441643086_8cca141491.jpg?v=0

Silver: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/2846779503_9757bb3821.jpg?v=0

I'm after Brian Attwood's also

Regarding boots:

Louboutin Babel, the old model with i believe had no hidden platform.

• 1 month later...

Start with the shoes in my avatar. Manufacture it in black calfskin. Round the toe. Add a large removable pink bow over the toe area. Also add a small loop in back to slide in a removable 1/2" black ankle strap. That would be my dream pair.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Funny thing about 'dream pair" is that once you identify them, dream about them, scheme to figure out how to get them and save your coins until you can "lay the cash down" for them, you get home and after a couple of weeks wearing them you suddenly see a new pair that has become your new "dream pair." Gosh, it's exciting, isn't it

This proves men and women have similar outlooks when it comes to heels. They just like having a lot of choices and don't want to worry about not having the right replacement for their favorite pair should it be necessary.

When men start buying heels to coordinate the outfit they intend to wear, then men will have reached the same sophisticated level women have achieved.

My dream pair is represented in my avatar. If the fashion industry ever markets them again at a reasonable price, I certainly will endeavor to purchase my share of at least three pair in each of the patent colors available.

my dream pair is a pair of black calfskin leather thigh high boots with 5 inch heels, to go with my custom made armored corset from dark garden. Sadly i need to lose about 80-90 pounds and 10 inches from my waist to get into the corset again.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!