Help!!!!

My new "Girlfriend is 6 foot and I'm only between 5'4" and 5'6????:winkiss:

Reminds me of the old saying: Nose to nose my toes is in it and toes to toes my nose is in it :silly::clap:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

No need to worry. If you like her, then this is no problem. In fact, she will feel more "aerial" and you will see her shine, every time watching you to be happy be with her. If you are proud for her, then the height is no more problem. Tall with heels, is the sexiest (and I mean beauty) think.

Just remember when doing a slow dance pull you head out of her bosom and look into her eyes once in a while. :winkiss:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

And the problem is......

So what is the problem? :winkiss:

Personally, I rather like large gals (H/W proportional). Nevertheless, this does call to mind an incident I experienced many years ago when I pulled into a gas stattion in St. Louis one night, and a gal started getting out of her car at the next pump. Even though she was wearing flat shoes, she literally towered over everyone there; and hazarding a guess, I'd say she probably stood around 2 meters.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

That´s great, you having a new girlfreind. You know Nick-65 this thing about your girlfreind is taller then you, in my opinion this doesen´t realy matter. As long as you love each other this doesen´t matter. Yes I know, generally speaking, guys sometimes doesen´t feeling comfy the woman being taller but so what. As long as you care for each other, love each other, it doesen´t matter. Since you asking for some help I wondered if you considered starting wearing high heels. I don´t mean to offend you, I just wanted to give a bit of help. I don´t mean stiletto heels or something like that but have you ever considering trying say a cowboy boots with a signature heel. It would make you feel a bit longer, it would make you, I bet look good, especially together with a pair of boot legged jeans. Hope you don´t mind me giving you this tip. GOOD LUCK!

• 1 month later...

My sisters sons girlfriend has a inside leg measurement of 39 inches, now she is a tall girl, but no problems.

So that would make you 5'5?......anyway we are all the same height when sat or lying down.....avoid walking where possible :-)