Hello from Tampa Florida

Hi everyone, I have posted a couple of times on the board but I haven't really introduced myself.

My name is Steve. I am a 32 year old straight male. I am 6'3" tall and I weigh 165lbs.. I live in a little town called Seffner Florida. It is right next to Tampa Florida. The town is so small that you can go through 1 traffic light and blink and you will miss it.

I am a complicated person with lots on my mind. I am always looking for something to get into or do. And If there is nothing to do, I will make something to do. I am always thinking about creating or invinting something.

I am sort of a country boy. I don't mind working hard or getting dirty. I like to outdoors alot. I enjoy walks out in the woods or trails. And I enjoy riding the 4 wheeler and racing. My uncle and cousin race latemodels and dragsters and they wont let me touch one yet.. They are making me prove myself racing go carts first. So I spend time doing that too.

I am kind of a quiet person most of the time. Always thinking about something. Most people think I am depressed because I don't talk much. But when they just wont leave me alone, that Is when I get a little depresed.

The is a side of me that most everyone will never see... I enjoy high heels in the bedroom and that has led to crossdressing. But I still haven't figured out yet how to explain all that to a girl yet.

That Should give you a good Idea about me and who I am and what I am about!

Hi highheelsman :winkiss: You're right, as you say, a complicated person. While this site is mainly about high heels, you are liable to find someone like yourself, with more complicated desires, as members here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.