Me in 5.5" heels, permanantly!

This is basically a "What If" story about me. I was trying to sleep earlier when I thought up this story. Had many plans to do and places to go, and if this happened, it would be an amazing journey, on my part! So, with no further to do, here it is:

6:45am - Waking my little sister up for school. My school's out today and tomorrow, and I have alot of plans for the 2 days. So, I get my sister up and my step-dad wakes up to get ready to take her.

At around 7:30, they're out the door and I'm ready to get back to sleep. But, a thought occurs! Maybe...just maybe, if I put my 5.5 inchers on, wrap them up under my covers, and sleep in them, maybe my ankles can slowly adjust to them. Just by the very thought, I'm immediately excited down there x] I hurry to get them from my truck and into the house, and I put them on. Brrr! They're cold! I think as I slip the right foot on, then the left. I take a short walk in them around the house and then get into bed, wrapping them up as I get in a comfortable position. And off to sleep I go.

An hour later, I awaken. I planned to begin my day at 8:50: 1) to watch Regis & Kelly, and 2) to be early to places. (My thing is that the earlier I start the day, the less chance I have of seeing schoolmates. It's always seemed to work :winkiss:) I rise out of bed and unwrap my heeled feet, which I don't notice until I put my feet downward on the floor. I give myself some time to fully wake up and then, I get up. :clap: I've succeeded! My legs are completely straightened! I walk around the house once again, and what a stride I took! I went to a mirror to see how I looked. And by golly, I actually looked good :silly: I couldn't wait to throw on some jeans and recheck the mirror. With such excitement, I went into the room to throw on some jeans. Took off my heels, and....

"OWWW! CRAPP!"

I yelled out as I attempted to flatten my feet even an inch. "Ouch....what's goin on? Why can't I-" I attempted it once again, and no luck. My face had a look of anguish as I tried to lower my heel; but the lower I went, the more the pain came, until I finally gave up, having only moved it 1 1/2 inches. I kept my foot in the position of how it came from the heel, and sat there in amazement. I had become the victim of permanantly being heeled! :unsure:

(More to come later)

Formally "HHDude"

• 9 months later...

Looks like this is long over-due for the next part. By the end of the month, school aside, the next part should be here. I definitely can't make a hard-earned promise, but I will do my best, going as far as writing what ideas I gain into a notebook so I can type-up later :cry1: It'll be worth the wait, I can promise that.

Formally "HHDude"