Anyone idea's to hide heels in the house?

JH

I used to make a point of dressing up as a girl every Halloween or whenever I had a resonable excuse. That way, my mother didn't think anything of my having a few dresses, high heels and things in the closet. She would even wash my bras and panties and put them away for me.

RobertB wrote:

I used to make a point of dressing up as a girl every Halloween

While your mother cared for your costume after Halloween, I guess you had to care for your girls clothing all of the other months in the year? By the way, how many times did you dress as a girl in between Halloween's?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i did find that behind the bed or under it or in the cupboard was fine till my mum found the ones behind my bed, so now i'm busted i keep them wherever i have room. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Nojh, so as a result of your hiding place being found out, have you thrown out your collection or are you looking to hide them in the mean time, we dont mind helping you out for a while if it makes your life easier, as I dont have anything to hide. I wont be trying them on as they are too small for me and too small for the wife. but it might help you out at home until you get your MPV. nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

RobertB wrote:

While your mother cared for your costume after Halloween, I guess you had to care for your girls clothing all of the other months in the year? By the way, how many times did you dress as a girl in between Halloween's?

Not that often, I wasn't home alone enough to do it more than

a few times a year.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of comments about hiding: Back in my early teen years, for my birthday I asked for & got the book "How to Hide Almost Anything" by David Krotz. Great, fun book filled with ideas for using the dead spaces in homes & buildings. Made my step-dad suspicious, though, and one day he went searching for the pot he thought I was hiding and instead found a pair of 4" patent knee-highs. Had a hard time explaining those - would have been easier had he found my stash! Presently I keep most of my street boots in a gym bag in the trunk of my car. I pass it off as being full of the computer stuff I need for client's sites. Another box with my 6" THBs is in my office, sealed & mixed with lots of other boxes.

"It's just a flesh wound"

I'm in the same situation... I live with my mom She detests the fact that I like women's shoes. Thinks I'm gonna wear them out as part of a full drag outfit to pick up guys... not hardly (especially since I have no intention on shaving my goatee anytime soon!). Even when I tried to explain that I simply like the style of women's shoes, it wasn't something she approved of and she still doesn't. Ironic, because my maternal grandmother let me wear her shoes at her house as much as I wanted to until I outgrew them. And my grandmother had some style... or I wonder if she was planting shoes in the house just for me to wear... one day I'm gonna call or visit her and ask her why exactly she let me do it so freely. Back on subject. I keep my women's flipflops and stilettos under the bed, I lay the stilettos flat and keep them behind my boy winter boots. The wedges stay out in plain view in my room, but she hasn't seen me in them yet... if it becomes an issue then I'm set to stick to my guns and say that I really... just like women's shoes.