Why do you wear heels?

joeshoething

Why do you wear heels?  

571 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you wear heels?

- I really love the relative 'unstability' sensation when beeing on high and thin heels, a kind of 'vulnerability'. - I appreciate the posture they make me have when wearing them. - High heels make my feet look really smaller and prettier. - Masculine shoes are so classic and so impersonal. Because of these reasons, and may be others, i became addict, or may be a kind of fetish that push me to wear high heels as soon as possible. Since i am 12, i have always enjoyed watching women in high heels, and it naturally came, i started to wear some few years latter and it became a passion. Since my first time, i never stopped then. I tried to wear non high heels feminine shoes, but i don't get the same pleasure. It's really with high heels that i feel so good.

I get a great kick wearing high heels, its probably because in a way it is sort of breaking the rules but I find it impossible to describe the feeling you get when wearing high heels. Most of my shoe collection is 5 and 6 inch heels and my heart races when I put them on and is just a great "buzz" when walking around in them.

• 3 weeks later...

i wear heels because i like the feeling of being slightly vulnerable and they look a million times better than blokes shoes, they are way more comfortable, so much more choice available, more fun to wear, can be worn with so many thing and just always look great

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

It gives me a quick! And I guess I just like being an "agent provocateur", pushing the boundaries. Probably a bit of fetish too, I've been fascinated by heels since i was a kid, used to try on my mother shoes and walk around the house or in the garden in them. The crossdressing part came later (to accommodate the shoes?). To tell the truth ... I don't have the least idea!

• 3 weeks later...

Cause I want to!!!! Is there a better reason??? I think not!

I agree with you 100%. If a man want to wear heels, skirts, earrings or anything else I don't care. Let every man do what makes him feel the best. Why limit the ways we wear shoes, clothes or anything else for that matter.

Then of course it is fun to make people look twice sometimes. I have no problems wearing what ever I like when I don't know people, it's another story of course with friends, family and work. With friends, family and work I have only done earrings so far. But on the other hand I have been doing that on and off for about 30 years. :)

Best regards, Stefan

For me it's simple, 'womans boots' look great, there is a massive choice of styles. They feel great on, physically and comfort wise and most importantly - I enjoy wearing them. I just wish it was more socially acceptable to wear them in public.

Being brought up that this sort of thing was taboo and that men just didn't do it just made me all the more interested in it. I love the feel of my heels, I tend to lean toward the Mary Jane's as it makes my feet look sexy and yes I guess a bit school girl. But now I find that I like to see my pretty painted toes peeking out of a open toed heel. I guess I have a fem side to me. I can't imagine wearing heels and not having my nails, both feet and hands painted. I love the feeling of lace panties and stockings, and a garter just sets everything off. Add a very sheer negligee and the stage is set for some great action with my GF.

I believe in Equality in Fashions and I'm a non-comformist and enjoy some little thrills in wearing heels because I think they're both powerful and sexy and they are both comfortable and attractive than the shoes made for men and men's shoes bore me stiff, I feel more in touch with the feminine aspects of my personality. There's an element of feeling feminine for me too, but it may also be a desire to say 'screw society' I'll wear what I want If the shoe fits and it's sexy. .

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I wear high heels for only one reason, the thrill I feel when I role play. So it is a true fetish for me.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I like wearing high heeled sandals because I used to get so turned on by seeing women with painted toenails wearing sexy high heels that I decided I wanted to feel what it felt like to wear heels and since the first time it made me feel so good that I just continued to paint my nails and wear high heeled sandals whenever I got the chance to do it in private. It's been 30 years now so you can imagine what a collection of sandals I have. When I met my wife I told her about my fetish and she was very cool about it and at least once a month I paint my nails and get my high heeled sandals out and walk around the house if we are alone and we end up having the most amazing sex.

At one point, I thought I knew why. Later, it became, "who knows?" These days, it's "who cares!" I just do.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

At one point, I thought I knew why. Later, it became, "who knows?" These days, it's "who cares!"

I just do.

Right on, couldn't of said it better. But I did vote for the Fem feeling. Lord knows heels can be killers so it isn't about comfort. I don't care how damn sexy you look.

I just love the look of a woman walking in a pair of stiletto heels, so much I started thinking what it would be like to wear a pair. This only came true after I got my own place and found online shoe stores. I have purchased many a pair to find out they dont quite look the same due to the shoe size difference, and the heel height not increasing with it. To me there is nothing better then a 6" low cut long pointy toe stiletto, with an ankle strap(s) and possibly a .5" micro platform.

• 3 weeks later...

I just love the look of a woman walking in a pair of stiletto heels, so much I started thinking what it would be like to wear a pair. This only came true after I got my own place and found online shoe stores. I have purchased many a pair to find out they dont quite look the same due to the shoe size difference, and the heel height not increasing with it.

To me there is nothing better then a 6" low cut long pointy toe stiletto, with an ankle strap(s) and possibly a .5" micro platform.

Similar to you I adore women in heels to the point my curiosity got the best of me on the day I got my own pair of stiletto boots. I was amazed at how sexy my legs looked and the turn on I get from it. It was then I realized I was a boot lover. :)

I wear heels for a few reasons. First, they look much better with skirts than hideous and boring men's shoes. Second, men's shoes are hideous and boring anyway. Third, they are a lot more comfortable for my feet than flat shoes. Fourth, they tend to fit better. Fifth, and my favorite reason, I love the feeling of power and confidence that comes with publicly wearing shoes that connote power and sex appeal (but not necessarily femininity to me) in direct contravention of society's "rules."

Skirtsnhose, You must have been reading my mind, you are 100% on target for me as to why I wear high heels. M

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I wear heels for a few reasons. First, they look much better with skirts than hideous and boring men's shoes. Second, men's shoes are hideous and boring anyway. Third, they are a lot more comfortable for my feet than flat shoes. Fourth, they tend to fit better. Fifth, and my favorite reason, I love the feeling of power and confidence that comes with publicly wearing shoes that connote power and sex appeal (but not necessarily femininity to me) in direct contravention of society's "rules."

That's it exactly. Ill bet many men here feel the exact same way for the same reasons. Hopefully these reasons and feelings will catch on world wide.