A small step for mankind, a big step for me

HHfanatic

Last december/january my wife and me spend some time in my home country Norway, and I brought with me a pair of knee height boots with 4" block heels. I started to practice everyday my wife and me were out walking and after a while I was doing quite well in these boots. They became a part of my normal outfit and if we did not stay with my parents, I would use them all the time. Now I`m back in Norway for about a 6 months stay and I brought with me 3 pair of boots with heels, my 4" which is modified with a slimmer 4" heel, a simular pair with 5" heels and a pair with 6" heels and 1/2" platform. Today I did my first outdoor walk in the 5" boots. What a different between 4" and 5"! I can walk for hours in 4", but only minutes in 5". If the 4" feel great, the 5" feel fantastic... Just to bad I can not walk very long, yet :-)

post-351-133522882643_thumb.jpg

Another walk this morning in my 5", I did a lot better today than yesterday. I cant walk very far but I can feel a different in my way of walking. More relaxed... I beleave after a lot of training, I will be able to use the 5" on regular basis. Not for a 10 km walk, but if I go out for an evening. A good thing is that I`m not really concerned of meeting anyone. My practice in my 4" gave me the experience that people dont mind what style of footwear others are using.. :-)

Today I did my first outdoor walk in the 5" boots.

What a different between 4" and 5"! I can walk for hours in 4", but only minutes in 5".

If the 4" feel great, the 5" feel fantastic... Just to bad I can not walk very long, yet :-)

Yeah! I agree with you. i'm currently with these 5" "killer boots" on :

post-15808-133522882671_thumb.jpg

Still practicing for the bet with my wife, as I'd really like to surprise her. yes, the feel is fantastic but I cannot walk for long on them yet. No more than five minutes or so. :winkiss:

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Yeah! I agree with you. i'm currently with these 5" "killer boots" on :

[ATTACH]5944[/ATTACH]

Still practicing for the bet with my wife, as I'd really like to surprise her. yes, the feel is fantastic but I cannot walk for long on them yet. No more than five minutes or so. :winkiss:

Where do you practice? Out in public?

I bet the stiletto type heels is more difficult than mine block heels and they should make more sound...

I tried out my 5" in downtown an early morning, that was my first try. It was not a pretty sight to say it that way.

I even met someone, but the person did not even blink an eye. Which again confirm to me that other people dont mind what you are doing. They are busy with whatever they have in mind...

Big improvment today in my 5" boots, I just did a 20 min walk. I`m surpriced how quick I adjust to the higher heel, from 4" to 5". I feel I can walk fairly normal when the road is flat, downhill is not to bad...but uphill is difficult to walk normal. I could have walked longer, but I will make a light start and not overdo it in the beginning.. :-)

post-351-133522882746_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522882758_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522882786_thumb.jpg

I big step forward today, wearing my 4" boots I made my grocery shopping. I forgot that I had to carry my grocerys in plastic bags out of the store and to the car...that is another challenge. Carrying "heavy" load when wearing heels. I had another 15 minutes walk this morning wearing my 5". Uphill is a challenge..:-)

Still improving, 30 minutes walk this morning... And the good thing is I feel I can do another 30 minutes...and I`m not really freighten to meet anyone..:-) My walk around in 4" have verified for me that people dont really care about people around them. They mind there own business. The longest I have used my 5" is about 3 hrs. But then I did not really do any walking, I was driving and stayed together with a friend in his house. So far I find my 5" to be the perfect heelheight, my 4" is still okay and I love to wear them on a everyday basis. Then my 5" is more for going to the cinema, restaurants etc. My flat boots I would like to give away...:-)

I`m using my 4" almost very often and there is one thing I have noticed lately. When I`m in the store doing my shopping, I get more eyecontact with woman and they also smile more... I do not beleave they have seen my heels, but I have an idèa it might be becouse my extra 4", from 182 cm to 192 cm... Anyone else noticed the same?