suzi perry on the gadget show

bladerunner

Did anyone see last weeks gadget show (uk) with suzi perry presenting ..she had some amazing blue suede high heels on with matching tights and a yellow mini dress...want those shoes! they were cool,but even better suzi is gorgeous! and tech savvy ..what more could a guy want!

will try and hunt down a pic unless one of you genius' beats me to it...cheers bladerunner

try this :http://demand.five.tv/Episode.aspx?episodeBaseName=C5144920002

you might have to wait for it to buffer but it works..wait til there in the studio to see what i mean!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

That's the one Gary, I saw that episode too. Suzi's great, almost every episode she's in short skirts, tights and high heels!

A quick search on youtube found a few videos of Suzi on The Gadget Show. Indeed! Lots of heels, tighs and short skirts. And she is a Cutie.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 1 year later...

I have to say that I am a big fan of Suzi Perry and her impressive collection of sexy high heels. Did anyone see Suzi in tonight's episode of The Gadget Show? She was wearing the most amazing pair of red high heels with bare legs. I'd love to know where she got those heels from!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

Question is, when watching the gadget show, how many guys are really now watching for the "gadgets" ? :)

Tech ...

Do you really think the producers of the show care as long as people are viewing? If they play their cards right, Suzi would wear outfits and high heels like those every episode, word of mouth would get out, and who knows what the ratings would be? It's like selling high heels. I don't think the merchants care who trys them on and buys them, women or men, as long as they buy them!:smile:

Do you really think the producers of the show care as long as people are viewing? If they play their cards right, Suzi would wear outfits and high heels like those every episode, word of mouth would get out, and who knows what the ratings would be? It's like selling high heels. I don't think the merchants care who trys them on and buys them, women or men, as long as they buy them!:smile:

I know, it was more of an obvious silly question, hence the sticky out tounge smilie :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!