kali teeth bracelet

boots4men

Bootsformen wrote:

my better half wants to buy me a kali teeth bracelet.

This is scary! Perhaps you should treat her nicer. Then, she wouldn't want to inflict such damage on your person. (Might buy a new wife before I'd buy one of these devices :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Eeek :wink: I'd have thought that you could just tell your average Customs guy that it's for shaving carrots or something, and they'd believe you :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Don't be surprised if you get that message edited terayon! Mind you... I totally see where you're coming from! It is totally disgusting... Still, as they say, takes all sorts... whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

The item in question was based on a patent issued in 1909? for the purpose of prevention of masturbation. It is being promoted as a "male chastity device", among other things, today. Judging by the number of abortions performed around the world, and the number of unwanted children living below the poverty level in this country, among others, it would seem that the male half of the human race could use a few lessons in self-control and self-mastery, which existed in far greater quantities in 1909 than it does today. Mind you I'm not necessarily justifying the Kali Bracelet, but it would be one solution for the "free love" problem that has existed since the 60's, which like everything else, ended up being only free for some, e.g. the sperm donors. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks