Teased by friends for what we wear

Skirtlover

Do any of you ever get teased by your friends for wearing skirts or high heels. I have had it to happen to me, especially when I started doing it. There is a lady I know, she is very nice but she likes to keep something going all the time. When I first started wearing toenail polish she told me how "pretty" it was and told me that I would make a pretty girl. She started calling me Sissy and told me that I needed to start wearing dresses. I did not know at the time that I would actually start wearing dresses in less than a year. When I started wearing skirts, dresses, and high heels she complimented me on how I looked but she still had her fun. When I see her in town she often says in a loud voice in front of a crowd of people, "Hey Sissy." She tells me that I'm the prettiest girl in town. She is just having fun and it has never really embarrassed me. Do any of the rest of you get teased all along for the way you dress?

Hmmm, makes me wonder what her feelings really are. From the tone of your post I suspect you are wondering also. I would call it passive/aggressive. She says nice things to you and compliments you and then in the next breath puts you down. I get the impression you think there is a large negative there, I agree with you. She is not good for you in the long run. It would be good for you to let her know enough is enough, and stand your ground. Even in high heels! -- Brandy

No I have never get teased of what I´m wearing. I have been called "sissy" but this was only when I started my transformation to living as a girl/woman. Since then all this has stoped. I understand you feel very uncertain of what she mean with it all, first giving you compliment how you look then saying "Hey sissy" infront of a crowed of people. That´s not a very nice thing to do. I think you should confroted her, asking her what she realy mean with all this. In my experiance gilrs/women are more open with this. I have never meet a girl/woman that have speaking bad about me or giving me bad comments. The girls/women I know of and talking to has all being a great help to me, supporting me, accepting me as one of them.