A dangerous bet

misterd73

those boots are killer.... love them....

just a little tip/hint.... if your sole intend is to beat your wife... running in heels isn't too hard (esp if they have a little platform as it distribute more weight to the front)... just remember to run on your toes and never really use the heel.... it's not the most elegent and doesn' give me as much enjoyment as walking in them but if you just wanna win... then run forest run!! lol

Thank you Aussiheels! I love these boots too. I have smaller 4" heel boots:

post-15808-133522882655_thumb.jpg

... that I love wearing too. Yet these five inchers are really a challenge. It's my second fulld ay wearing them and I still look rediculous waliking on them. Yet it is only a matter of time and practice.

I think I will really surprise my wife. :winkiss:

I just hope that she will enjoy the experience herself as well...

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Congrats Brotha! you will do great! It sounds as though you are on your way to a destination in your relationship that we all hope for with our Spouses :silly:

I just hope you're right... I really do! :winkiss:

You are very lucky.....! Good luck with this I look forward to a hearing..or reading how it turns out.

Bluegrass

Don't worry! You all will. It is all a matetr of time : the time needed to walk properly with 5" spiked heel boots.

It's so rewarding and satisfying to wear them... :winkiss:

i agree, you should enjoy, it was her who suggested it, so you could go window watching, something of the kind, because if you don't have kids, the only person you should be afraid off learning it from a third party is your partner, and she is encouraging you to do it, so go for it. on the other hand just try and find out if she isn't bluffing, trying to raise the stakes so high, thinking that then you wouldn't go for it, and the moment you say yes i'll do it she may actually realize, there's something more going on.

Yes, I do have kids. Yet it is worth the experience. I will explain to them later. I've already talked with my 11 year old daughter, suggesting her that wearing this or that is often a result of our social brainwash.

I'm slowly preparing the "field" for a more regular heel usage, once I win the bet... :winkiss:

• 2 weeks later...