A dangerous bet

misterd73

Following the advice on this forum, regarding the "multiple" threads of "how to tell your wife/girlfriend about your passion for high heels; I have rather good news to share with all of you. I think that I've made a "milestone" breakthrough. It happenned like this: As my wife was coming home from work, I've kissed her and served her a "Kir" (a French apéritif made of Sparkling wine and red berry syrop...). We both sat in the couch in front of the TV to have our drink, as she started to relax. She had been wearing low pumps with a small one inch heel, just for the classical look of the shoe. I took off her shoes and started massaging her feet. I went to pick up her slippers and brought in a pair of "peep toe" black 4" stylettos of hers. As she was still sitting in the couch, I've placed the high heels on her shoes and just admired how they look. I told her that they looked great on her and that I just adored they way they looked, their design and elegance; as well as the grace and class offered by wearing them. She sttod up and walked towards the kitchen, "showing off" how well she could walk on those, shaking a little bit her ass, just to tease me. I just wished that I could show her how welk I can walk with mine... :w00t2: I walked up to her and while she was starting to prepare dinner, I told her that you (women) are so lucky to have high heels like that and if they were also accepted for men, that I'd surely wear them all the time, as I really liked their design. To my surprise she didn't look surprised or scared. She looked rather doubtful of my capacity to walk for a long time with them or even to walk on those old, small stone sidewalks, without harming my heels. I told her that it should be an easy thing to do. She told me that if I can walk for an hour with high heels on and if I can do one of the nearest city's main streets in the same time that she does (with a stopwatch on her hand...), then she'll buy me herself a pair of high heel shoes. I just thought to myself: "wow". I've never been "this close". She told me that I have the right to choose the day and hour - yet not too late, like at 3 or 4 AM. I said that I've accepted her challenge. :jap:... trying not to look too excited. Now I just have to observe that street and pick the best hour (with less people) to do this. I also have to practice more walking outside the house with my heels, in order to pass my challenge with "flying colors"! You can't imagine my satisfaction of having my heel bought by my wife, if I succeed... and I will succeed! ;-):grin:

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Actually, you're better off in a crowded area because people are to busy dodging other people to look down at your shoes... and she will be more impressed at your courage too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree with Dr. Shoe. Wearing heels in a crowd is easy, just keep moving and act natural. No one will notice and your wife will be impressed. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

So she allready know you have one pair of heels or are you lucky enough to use the same size as your miss?

What footwear will you use?

I think you have to ask your miss to take some pics that day...:-)

Hello, yes I'm lucky to use the same foot size, well almost. Mine is one bigger, but I generally fit in with no worries... :silly:

Hmm regarding footwear, It'll have to be as confortable and stable as possible, as I do want to win the bet! :winkiss:

I'm currently selecting from what's available and will post here both before and after the bet...

I need to do more outings outside with them, so not to feel nervous or embarassed by other people looking at me.

I have also to choose a good pair of "baggy" jeans, especially for that mainstreet walk...

I'd really like to impress her by walking quickly and elegantly, without any "leg bending" or even wihtout folding the knees.

I want it to look natural and as good (or almost) as her walk. :clap:

Actually, you're better off in a crowded area because people are to busy dodging other people to look down at your shoes... and she will be more impressed at your courage too!

Thank you doctor shoe. I will considered either doing that or like in a sunday morning, as this will have o happen when we're both off work.

But thanks all of you for your support! It's really a "giant's step" for me! :winkiss:

One thing you may think about is not wanting to look too good walking in heels. While I would trip with every step, you might want to make an occasional misstep or two, so you can say, "I think I can do better next time".

I think that with the stress - and I believe that definately there will be stress - I'm bound to make mistakes.

Yes, but that could be a pretext for a "next time". :winkiss:

Dangerous no a good challenge yes.

just relax and don't panic and then it will be a double whammy

Al

I'll try to relax... already feeling a bit "anxious" about it (a lot really).

I think I need to practice a bit more OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, and then wham! It's bet time! :winkiss:

Judging from her reply it sounds like she may accept your desire to wear heels even without the bet. Good luck!

Hmm, nice point there. I hope that you are right. I'll continuing working in the same direction that I've been doing this far. It seems to be giving some "good fruits"... :winkiss: if you see what I mean...

Good luck. If the ones you love accept you and your desires, then who cares what everyone else thinks.

Thank you for your support. The problem is that we live in a small palce where "veryboy knows everbody". At it's in the countryside, where people are less open minded.

But, "que sera, sera"! :winkiss:

So what's dangerous about it? Sounds like it can go only one way (a good one!) :winkiss:

Hi Euchrid,

The problem is that we live in a very small town, where everyboy knows everybody and all new news fly as quick as burning gunpowder.

The big (small) town where we are doing the bet is just 20 km away, and everyboy knows everybody too.

Yet, in a way it can only be a good thing as it is a progress towards my wife's acceptance of my love for heels and to wear them. :silly:

hey misterd73.... wow.... how cool is that..... don't stress out too much about people seeing you... i suppose you have the perfect excuse if people ask questions... since your wife will be there with you..... just say you are betting your wife that you can beat her in heels to win a very special prize..... or change it up slightly and say you lost a bet to your wife...... i think i would be much more confident walking around in eels if i had my wife (or a female) there for support..... but who knows.... don't think my time will come :silly: take advantage of it while you can and hope you win the bet :winkiss:

i agree, you should enjoy, it was her who suggested it, so you could go window watching, something of the kind, because if you don't have kids, the only person you should be afraid off learning it from a third party is your partner, and she is encouraging you to do it, so go for it. on the other hand just try and find out if she isn't bluffing, trying to raise the stakes so high, thinking that then you wouldn't go for it, and the moment you say yes i'll do it she may actually realize, there's something more going on.

Again, thank you all for your support! :winkiss: I was given the boots by one of my neighbour girl friends (a strange story) but maybe it's something related to destiny. It's exactly my size... except that the heel is 5 inches high! :unsure: I mean, they look and feel beautiful. They come from "Morgan". Judge by yourselves: post-15808-133522882319_thumb.jpg post-15808-133522882324_thumb.jpg As I am on sick leave for two weeks (due to a back problem...), i'll try wearing them as much as I can (strangely the posture seems to relieve my back...), doing the house chores, to get used wearing them as quickly as possible, as I am a man with an "agenda"! :silly: However, I find these 5" heels really high. That sort of stimulates me to wear them as well... :clap: Besides, I'm thinking on beating my wife using heels one inch higher than those she normally wears! :w00t2: Can you imagine my satisfaction if I win? :prize: Yes, I'm lucky to have such a wife and if we "stumble" upon known people, we'll just say that it's a bet!

Very nice. I don't think you'll have any problems 'pretending' to have difficulties walking in them, 5" heels can be challenging even for those who have walked in them regularly. If you want to limit your visibility in them, I'd suggest picking up a pair of boot-cut jeans, with a length at least 2" (or the metric equivelent) longer than what you regularly wear. That will go a long way towards making them less visible to others. I'm not sure how you show them in the pictures are how you want to be seen in public with them. If you're not as self-conscious about them, you'll enjoy your outing much more.

Very nice. I don't think you'll have any problems 'pretending' to have difficulties walking in them, 5" heels can be challenging even for those who have walked in them regularly.

If you want to limit your visibility in them, I'd suggest picking up a pair of boot-cut jeans, with a length at least 2" (or the metric equivelent) longer than what you regularly wear. That will go a long way towards making them less visible to others. I'm not sure how you show them in the pictures are how you want to be seen in public with them. If you're not as self-conscious about them, you'll enjoy your outing much more.

Yes, those 5" chers are "killing me". But they feel so good. Just have to get used to them. I just feel like I'm walking on my toes.

Good avice for the extra trousers lenght. I'll think about it! :winkiss:

those boots are killer.... love them.... just a little tip/hint.... if your sole intend is to beat your wife... running in heels isn't too hard (esp if they have a little platform as it distribute more weight to the front)... just remember to run on your toes and never really use the heel.... it's not the most elegent and doesn' give me as much enjoyment as walking in them but if you just wanna win... then run forest run!! lol