goodbye from Spain

Goodbye forum,

I am apologize for this, we are a spanish manufacturer that make and sell high heel shoes and special shoes, our intention have only show you some ideas of our products. We have a large experience along the time and maybe someone could need something on the forum. On the other hand, We don´t know if in this forum belong someone, we don´t make unfair competition. We are very apologize and very sorry for this.

Many thanks,

Pablo Beneit.

Exactly. A short introduction telling us about yourself and a link to your site should be fine. Put it in the Retail Sites section.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

indeed, you are welcome here, but whats not welcome is when you muscle in on other companies threads and post your links over and over again, only to find that you have previously let down those companies on supplying footwear. What we dont want is people who are here just for the sake of posting links to their website and nothing else!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 months later...

Tech: Based on what proof? is this you being subjective; Those in "authority" at this forum should avoid nepotism.

What a strange comment from a member that registered less than one year ago and has only posted 4 times.

Nepotism? What nepotism? If you are going to make that charge, perhaps you'd better explain yourself.

Unless you know something we don't know, as far as I am aware, the only members that have any interest in the shoe retail business are Peachy and Gina...and I'm really not sure Peachy is still in business and Gina posts her company's offerings in the "proper" place -- and I am sure that none of the "mod crew" has any family ties with either one.

Tech and the other moderators are being consistent and even handed in their application of rules and policies adopted for this forum. So, I am at a loss to understand your "angst" 70s4ever.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Tech

Based on what proof? is this you being subjective; Those in "authority" at this forum should avoid nepotism.

And those with nothing nice to say should say nothing at all...

lol, "those in authority" should answer your question for you... We know a lot more about this than you do...

Registered here for 11 months with only 4 posts, this one being one of them, you clearly know nothing about how I operate and what I know that you dont, do you?

If your only contributions here are going to be like this then I'd hate to be sharing any conversations with you if all your ever going to do is spout things like this.

It doesnt even occur to you that I might have had "proof" sent to me by Gina herself that this "spammer" was once one of her suppliers who seriously let her down with abismal quality, and that was only when they actually delivered anything at all...

I didnt need to go into the finite details because its boring, off-topic and just uncalled for, and would just sound like abuse, but there you go, thats the short version...

So, next time you feel that the only thing you have to say is to run your mouth off at others who may know more about a situation (Especially those who are in that "authoritive" position) think carefully and ask yourself "is this really a positive contribution"???

Otherwise, your just somebody who butt's into things having only known half of what has actually been said.

I think enough members here know "us" well enough now to know that when "we" do or say something, there is a damn good reason for it, but dont also forget that we are also members, and have as much right as you to take part and chat/gossip/share things just as you have.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

me thinks the lady doth protest too much ! It beggars belief; you want the shoe makers to take on board what your members have been asking for regarding sizeing and styling and all you can do is make false claims against one of them.Yes there are 2 sides to any story;from what I have seen of correspondence prior to September 2008 "High Heel Factory" supplied your friends Gina and Gerhard Luther at Elite shoes.High Heel Factory shoes were made by a number of suppliers,therefore the assumptions you have made are unjust.In fact the only direct dealings with Elite and taconxxl were when an order was placed by Elite, a proforma invoice raised then followed by no payment;so it comes as no surprise that when Elite again appraoched taconxxl more recently (strange one would think ,if your side of the story stacks up) taconxxl declined any involement and I know his decision was partly based on your irresponsible comments.

It appears that one side of this story may not have his facts straight and I may not have all of the information behind this scene here either, but one thing is clear to me. And that is that Tech is abiding by the rules set up for this site and I applaud him for doing so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

me thinks the lady doth protest too much !

It beggars belief; you want the shoe makers to take on board what your members have been asking for regarding sizeing and styling and all you can do is make false claims against one of them.Yes there are 2 sides to any story;from what I have seen of correspondence prior to September 2008 "High Heel Factory" supplied your friends Gina and Gerhard Luther at Elite shoes.High Heel Factory shoes were made by a number of suppliers,therefore the assumptions you have made are unjust.In fact the only direct dealings with Elite and taconxxl were when an order was placed by Elite, a proforma invoice raised then followed by no payment;so it comes as no surprise that when Elite again appraoched taconxxl more recently (strange one would think ,if your side of the story stacks up) taconxxl declined any involement and I know his decision was partly based on your irresponsible comments.

Actually, all this is completely irrelevant and off topic.

Whatever the details are it seems to me that one person was unhappy about the conduct of another person and chose to tell us so here. We cannot do anything about that and all we can do is to go by what people tell us. Now if one person wants to make a commercial decision based on what they see here then that is their choice. At the end of the day, if someone runs a business then they should accept that people are going to either use their services or take their custom elsewhere. This is life, get over it and move on.

I am closing this thread and I do not expect to see the topic raised again!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.