Hi everyone...

Hi all! I'm a 25 year old that has had a thing for heels and specifically boots, knee high and thigh high since I was maybe 8 or 9. Recently told my girlfriend who finds it really sexy that I wear heels surprisingly, and we've just started going out and about in public... Great fun! Love reading the tales of everyone's expeditions, and will definitely be posting some of my outings!

That's awesome about your gf man. I'm sure quite a few are jealous of you for that. =P ... Hope you enjoy your time here and those boots are pretty good in your avatar.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Welcome to hhplace, bootedup. Isn't it great to have someone to share your love of heels with? We're all looking forward to reading of your outings wearing heels together. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I remember when I was 4 or 5 in the early 60's watching "top of the pops" with my much older 2 sisters, and admiring their shoes, I am wearing a pair of pleasers kiss 275's now, and my girlfriend is sitting next to me! Do what you like! You only get one life!

Firstly hi jimslimbs and thanks for your insights. Also welcome to hhplace (not sure that I'm in the best position to say 'welcome' as I've only very recently come out from behind the curtains myself.) In agreement with Bubba136, it really does make a difference if you start a thread in this section (Hellos, Goodbyes & Introductions) and introduce yourself. It's a great community, so why not say 'hi'.

Do what you like! You only get one life!

For sure! One life, live it the way you want to live it... Btw the Kiss 275s are very sexy shoes, although I'm exclusively into boots personally...