knee high boots over leggings, short black sweater dress on top

alicia

How many of you wear leggings with your favor shoes or boots? I usually wear jeans but I am fond of leggings as well. They are tight fit and warm. I prefer to wear my high heel boots over them. Sometimes I would put on my wool coat or sweater dress on top depends on my mood and the weather. and one more thing don't tie your hair and add a few waves if you can and wear a nice black beret. The point is to make the tights stand out. Good luck and don't forget the most important accessory- CONFIDENCE!

Boot me up, Boot me down

I'm the same as you, I love leggins, really been digging them for the last few years. It's fun to wear really bright ones now and again just for fun too. I normally wear heels or boots with them, it depends really on the weather. I'm probably wearing them 50% of the time out of work and leggins are good to wear either with a jumper/dress or with a skirt.

• 1 year later...

How many of you wear leggings with your favor shoes or boots? I usually wear jeans but I am fond of leggings as well. They are tight fit and warm. I prefer to wear my high heel boots over them. Sometimes I would put on my wool coat or sweater dress on top depends on my mood and the weather.

and one more thing don't tie your hair and add a few waves if you can and wear a nice black beret. The point is to make the tights stand out.

Good luck and don't forget the most important accessory- CONFIDENCE!

There are a lot of styles of patterned tights/pantyhose as well as glossy tights/pantyhose that I am particularly fond of. I wear those often, both to work as well as when I am out for social functions after work. The problem is that since my boots are typically knee high, I have to wear a shorter skirt for the nice tights to be very visible. Do you have that issue as well?

I like leggings. They make me feel sexy because it makes my legs look longer. I like wearing it with a tunic shirt. Very cute, very fashionable. Even for the summer time.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Even a simple buttoned shirt looks nice with leggings. They're cute with flats too.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

This is just the look that I was sporting when I was spotted on the tube by a fellow HHPlace member :) I like leggings provided they're teamed with the right length top and shoes/boots. In terms of the top, I tend to either go for the oversized jumper dressed up, so something that slightly covers the gluteus maximus, or with the leggings cropped and low slung with something that sits on the bottom of the ribcage. The former goes with boots, the latter with something a little more retro 50s inspired. I'm quite dull insomuch that I always stick to black. Though I found some interesting leather look leggings that are great for something a little more daring. I love some of the offerings of Les Chiffoniers in terms of leggings, but alas, they don't go down to my size. So American Apparel is my stretchy temple.

This is just the look that I was sporting when I was spotted on the tube by a fellow HHPlace member :)

I like leggings provided they're teamed with the right length top and shoes/boots. In terms of the top, I tend to either go for the oversized jumper dressed up, so something that slightly covers the gluteus maximus, or with the leggings cropped and low slung with something that sits on the bottom of the ribcage.

The former goes with boots, the latter with something a little more retro 50s inspired.

I'm quite dull insomuch that I always stick to black. Though I found some interesting leather look leggings that are great for something a little more daring.

I love some of the offerings of Les Chiffoniers in terms of leggings, but alas, they don't go down to my size. So American Apparel is my stretchy temple.

Great classy vintage look Cinnamon! Were those waist high leggings or thigh high ones?

For leggings I'm not too keen on exposing them when they're round my waist, hence the oversized jumpers if they're long. For the cropped top, I like my leggings to be skimming the hip bone. When I want trousers that sit in the waist, I go for something with a little more detail. American Apparel did some great, ultra-tight trousers with zip front and button like most jeans. They're proper Sandy pants :)

I know what you mean. I also try my best to make sure my the tops of my pantyhose does not expose itself between the top of my skirt and my blouse. When wearing suntan pantyhose that way, most guys will think I am going with bare flawless legs with a nice tan to them. I love that look although only my knee is visible between the hem of my knee length skirt and the tops of my knee length boots.