pants tucked into boots

hi there! I love to wear my heeled thigh boots with levis tucked into them! I wonder how many like that style as well? (it all depends on the cut & style of boot in HOW you can wear them! :wink: ) that any style above the knee looks BEST in this kind of fashion, to show off the beautiful shape & style of it self for all to see! (I think that knee boots look best UNDER the pants.) in boots, Brad

hi there! I love to wear my heeled thigh boots with levis tucked into them! I wonder how many like that style as well? (it all depends on the cut & style of boot in HOW you can wear them! :D ) that any style above the knee looks BEST in this kind of fashion, to show off the beautiful shape & style of it self for all to see! (I think that knee boots look best UNDER the pants.) in boots, Brad

Hi Brad,

NATURALLY I LIKE IT TOO! Do you wear your overknees in the street?

At home I like to put on my long black 6.5'' inch boots with 2'' inch platforms over tight 501 levis or narrow (red and black) varnish jeans. Until now definitely not in public. I'm still too shy :wink:

Maybe in summer on the CSD- or love parade. But at this opportunity I would prefer to wear them with a pantyhose and hotpants rsp. a mini skirt. Naturally with make up, polished nails and my biggest earrings.

But I have already worn my Jean-Gabrit leather boots over jeans in public. They are light redbrown knee high boots (nearly overknees) with exchanged selfmade conical 4'' heels - I didn't like the original heels. These boots belong to my first choice for an everyday footwear. Sorry, usually I wear them under my trousers. Just as today during my daily shopping. I'm still too shy :D

You should know that I detest anonymous cruising in industrial districts of foreign towns at midnight :x My HH outings take place in my next neighbourhood. But maybe that people can admire them in full length soon.

All this reminds me to another challenge: Wearing my new 4.5'' stiletto boots as a daily male footwear. Occasionally I got the courage to do it.

Still working on it.

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I have not got to that point yet, but I do like the stile of tucking your pants into your boots. Mabye I will do that with the pair of thigh highs that I have some day.. :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

to answer your query micha, yes I do a lot! :wink: (but these are actually low heel , kind of flat but they are nice thigh boots that I got from jammin leather (www.leathercat.com) located here in south carolina (I live in southern CA myself) I ordered them online and they did (@ one time that is) carry some very nice high heel black white & red I think thigh boots, the different colors of that kind of style of boot & I used worry about the "public" not now life is way too short for that nonsense!! yours, Brad

Yes if you're going to wear your boots outside your pants, the higher the better, preferably thigh or crotch high. If it is a laceup type, then I like it when it has a long tongue that extends 2-3 inches above the top of the boot. I'm not yet at the point where I have enough confidence to wear my boots in public with street clothes, so I admire others who have the courage to do this.

Michael

I'd love to wear thigh boots outside of my jeans... infact, I'd love to wear thigh boots period! Although I think if I was gonna do that I'd wear tights (hose) and a nice short leather mini skirt :wink: Oooooh yeah! :D I don't think knee boots or ankle boots look right worn outside trousers... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I fully agree SH, I love your quote BTW!!! :wink: my only pair of thigh boots (with low heels though) looks best this way and I'll be damned if I care what ANY one thinks! I feel that I don't have to answer to anyone but myself and because none is a mind reader I feel that those that DO vocalize their thoughts have NO class whatsoever :x (like when these kids feel some immature need to yell things out of cars, they only show the world the way they are brought up!) yours, Brad

If I was thin and muscular (hey we can dream can't we?), I wouldn't mind attempting a re-creation of the "reiter" look, with a pair of skin-tight lycra-cotton breeches and a pair of fold-over above-the-knee brown suede boots, say with a modest 2" heel, together with some sort of poet's blouse, a leather waistcoat, and a long belted riding coat, circa 17th century France, or Germany. Oh and don't forget the exagerated brim feathered hat! 'Twould be interesting to see how far I'd get in a job interview wearing something like that--definitely not feminine! But definitely not your average 3-piece traditional suit, either. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Azraelle wrote: "Twould be interesting to see how far I'd get in a job interview wearing something like that--" Probably would help if the interviewer was D'Artagnan :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Firefox, thank you for the welcome. Speaking of ankle boots, do you ever wear the type that looks like a high-cut shoe? There is no shaft: the "boot" covers the ankle but goes no higher. I was in Seattle a few weeks ago visiting relatives. We went to the home of my cousin's wife's friend Jan, a rather handsome older blonde. Jan wore a pair of these short boots in black leather with 3 inch "chisel" heels and long pointed toes. I was having a difficult time hiding my "male reaction". They were similar to Kenneth Cole boots I've seen, except that Jan's were without zippers. She slipped out of them at one point and, my, but she had lovely feet!

Michael

I've seen plenty of those type of boots, but I don't think I'd ever wear them, simply because the ones I've seen aren't my style. I've only ever seen the ones with stilettos or blades with a pointed (or narrowing) toe, which isn't my style really. There may well be other styles, but I've never seen any in Nottingham. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

thats why I love thigh boots because of the period of when they were worn by MEN, :D if you look @ the old 16 & 17th century footwear of men youll notice that they were in fact HIGH HEEL!! (boots & shoes alike) I agree with all on this board here-how in the heck did it all change from MASCULIN to FEMININE in heeled wear!!?? :wink: yours, Brad

• 2 years later...

Hi guys :wink: I am the newone here. Very interesting to read your posts. I never see a man in a high boots jet in my state Slovenia, near Italy. I think that the people will think, look at that stupid guy :wink: My fetish is thigh and crotch leather women's boots, but I don't know any women with that fetish too. Have a nice day :D Tomas