girls and guys - heeless boots

teeza

They're like the pony boots but more ugly... Nice concept though a shallower heel will put a great deal of strain on the achilles tendon though and can lead to long term problems... great for BDSM play though...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Teeza, Love it that you bought your husband those nice boots. You allso walk in heels I think. My late gf allways gave me advice what heels I should buy. In Paris, London, Berlin. She allways attended me on special kinds of shoes. Very high heeled ofcourse. I once tried to buy a pair of boots like your husbands (without platform) at Solansj, a very famous shoemaker. But get no response. He stopped his shoemaking or died, I dont know. But saying this, I very much like the boots and hope you and your husband will love it when he wears them. Good luck Heelsfeel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw a photo of a big guy in platform boots with the heel removed at Plateaumike.com submitted by Georg. Is this a viable alternative to custom made boots? sven

Works for me, i've got a pair of platform courts that i've taken the heels off, makes for an interesting challenge to walk in.

Following the original heeless boots shown on the first section of this thread; I have had my husband a second pair of boots custom made to the same format. The differences are thigh (male genital height) with a side zip, 1 1/2 inch enclosed platform (original 2 inch enclosed platform), 8 inch effective heel height (original 6 inch). The new pair give a 6 1/2 inch heel arch. We did a test run in Manchester (UK) with him wearing the boots under long leather trousers. WOW, what a fun afternoon and evening. I can assure you many heads turned. I hope to post pics in the very near future. Teeza (Sue)

• 2 weeks later...

i seen pix of victoria bekham (posh spice) wearing heeless boots. not a huge fan of them but they would be interesting to walk in

http://stylefrizz.com/200809/victoria-beckhams-antonio-berardi-heel-less-pvc-boots/

Strictly a fashion curiosity. They'll never be "mainstream." Always a "conversation starter." I would save my money for something more eye pleasing:w00t2:.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 months later...

Hi TEEZA, I love the boots you got for your husband. I have a pair like his but in patent leather, have a look at them in my albums and tell me what you think. I find it amazing to walk in them and have got very use to them, and I can keep them on and walk in them for about 2 hours before they start to hurt the balls of my feet. Enjoy them. BOOTED UP.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been very interested in this concept since I first saw the Beckham photo. I decided to take a pair of inexpensive lace up platform ankle boots (6" heel, 2" platform) and remove the heels to conduct an experiment. The heel removal was easy as there was no metal reinforcing rod, just plastic. I thought that it might be difficult to walk in them since they weren't made from the start as heel-less boots. But I was very pleasantly surprised. It was actually very easy to walk in them and I found myself walking quite a bit and didn't really want to take them off. They also looked really neat too. It's actually harder to just stand in place than to walk since you do have to stay focused on balancing forward a bit. I would love to have a "serious" pair of heel-less boots someday, but I have at least experienced the concept for very little investment. It also came to mind that walking in these might be beneficial to the calf muscles and certainly for one's overall balance. As a gymnast and aspiring horse trick rider, I might be able to consider my heel-less boot walking to be part of my conditioning routine.