The Shoe Studio and Principles go into administration too

roz

Another casualty of the recession is Mosaic who own Karen Millen, Oasis, Coast, Warehouse, Anoushka G, Principles and The Shoe Studio. All but Principles and The Shoe Studio are saved as it was a pre-packaged administration and have been bought by an Icelandic bank (uh oh!) but Principles and The Shoe Studio will probably have to rely on someone buying them. Ironic considering I ordered something off Shoe Studio the day before, so I'm hoping they have them in stock otherwise I'll probably never see them! I ordered on my credit card though so I'm not too worried.

The Bertie shop in Brighton shut down last year. Real loss, they had lovely heels and their sale used to be quite amazing for bargains that almost made me feel dirty. Shoe Studio is no match for the Office website. Shoe Studio's offerings are far nicer than Office but the functionality of their website is dire. I can't fathom how to navigate around easily. Kurt Geiger's website is awful too. Why BIG companies can't get it right 1st time I will never know! I had such trouble ordering from KG's site that when I complained they offered me £20 for my troubles. It's a case of shape up or lose out. I think we should all get a free holiday driving dune buggies in Iceland.