Xaphod's new shoes

xaphod

Oh dear, I've done it again.

Along with Sacha, Fuss of Germany are fast becoming my favourites.

I just got these today, as usual excellent quality and good heel attachment. The heel is 4 3/4" in my size 39.

Posted Image

The midnight blue will go well with jeans and the dark blue tops I normally wear.

Swung by the Fuss site and checked them out.What a great shoe,a classic for sure.

It's a shame they only come in blue suede and not black as well.I could almost see a pair in my closet if they did.

Xaphod,how is the leather quality and workmanship.?Is it what you expected..?

I bought a pair of very fine 4"pumps years ago that sported the Sasha brand, but they are not a common shoe down here.A shame really as they were well made and very comfy..

. I want some!

Let us know when they arrive FF....:wink:

They get the goddess seal of approval. I would wear black more often, but I could see those as a welcome addition to my closet, and certainly I would be wearing a lot more navy. Maybe even a navy pinstripe suit, a softer material of course, with a nice A-lined jacket, and a white blouse underneath. And linen stockings, to really identify the shoes well under the pants. Okay, how can people tell that I have not been shopping in some time? I'm very eager to put together new outfits for myself. I must be deprived, for certain! :wink:

......The midnight blue will go well with jeans and the dark blue tops I normally wear.

Midnight blue, suede, stiletto pumps with denim jeans ....... now that's a sexy combination.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Most impressive indeed, xaphod! Those pumps look quite sharp! I hope you'll enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They go up to size 46EU, which is definitely designed for the crossdressing community. The heel height also rises with the shoe size. I concur with Jeff that the sizing comes up slightly big, but with a soft half-insole, the fit is perfect.

Check out www.hi-heels.de

The leather quality is good, the only bugbear being that the heel tip is plastic. This is easy enough to fix if you can get metal tips .... I sometimes scrounge them from part worn shoes I buy at thrift shops.

The leather quality is good, the only bugbear being that the heel tip is plastic. This is easy enough to fix if you can get metal tips .... I sometimes scrounge them from part worn shoes I buy at thrift shops.

are they lined with leather as well?