Your opinion ladies: does this style look good?

highheeltrained

It's not a style I am massively keen on if I am 100% honest, but I think thigh highs are really difficult to wear with, well, anything! I'm trying to think of a better way to wear them but can't think how; to wear them under anything is obviously a total waste.

I love boots like that, really something nice, but this is just my personal opinion, and please do not hold it against me, the jeans is to baggy underneath it, and that spoil the style for me, as per your previous post, if you do want to wear it over something yes then do it over skin tight jeans, but again just my personal choice is wearing that gorguous boots with nothing else on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeee ha!!!!!!!!!;-)

I love boots like that, really something nice, but this is just my personal opinion, and please do not hold it against me, the jeans is to baggy underneath it, and that spoil the style for me, as per your previous post, if you do want to wear it over something yes then do it over skin tight jeans, but again just my personal choice is wearing that gorguous boots with nothing else on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeee ha!!!!!!!!!;-)

funny you should say that. I took a pic of myself wearing nothing but the boots to.

I think I have the exact same belt as you... Anyway... I think there's something disharmonious about that combination. Perceptions do change over time, however.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

HHT, I'd say wear some Ladies STRAIGHT LEG JEANS/TROUSERS or DENIM LEGGINGS or even CAPRIS under your THB's. Then again the thought of those Equestrian style Pants galluped into my mind too, sorta what ILOVEBOOTS (David) dons with his Boots.

Boots Rock!!!!

Hey highheeltrained, I'm with roz on this one. Perhaps you could cut off the legs of the trousers above the top of the boots to resemble swimming trunks or buy some mini shorts and then use tights for stockings undeneath.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the best pants for thigh high Boots are riding jodphurs, riding pants. Go to a local equestrian store, they come in many colours. Cathy finds these pants go best with my Boot fashions. They are tight and designed to be worn with Boots over them; they do not bunch at the top of the Boots; and as Cathy says, they form fit a mans legt very nicely accentuating the Boot. Food for thought, David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"