Hello to all fellow heel wearers

Just wanted to say hello to evryone here at HHP and to let you know how great it is to know that there are other guys that share in the wonderful experience of high heels. I have like many of you been an avid heel lover for most of my life. I really enjoy reading about the experiences and have great admiration for the support that everyone gives to each other.

Welcome to hhplace Romulus. I hope you spend many enjoyable hours reading our comments and writing of your own adventures with high heels. Although you don't specifically say, I assume you wear heels yourself?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace Romulus. I hope you spend many enjoyable hours reading our comments and writing of your own adventures with high heels. Although you don't specifically say, I assume you wear heels yourself?

Yes I do Bubba and I have had some great support from all of you here at HHP through your posts. I have thought for years that I was the only regular srtaight guy, married, with children that loves to wear heels on the planet until I found this site. There has been some of the best advise given to many guys that are having difficulties with telling their wives. To me her opinion is the only one that matters, I would never want to make her uncomfortable or ashamed. I finally dug up the nerve and told her, she says she doesn't understand why I would want to wear them but if it's what I like go for it. She has been so supporting I will never be able to tell her just what it means to me to have her acceptance. I like many of you here have been through the times purging and never going to ever do this again only to have it resurface. I finally came to terms within myself that this is part of who I am and is something that hurts no one. I wear my heels mostly in private but there have been some occasions where I have ventured out. One of the first times I wore heels in public I had made a distance of about 300 yards before that super sonic ability to hear kicked in and I heard someone behind me say "yeah it's high heels", lost all nerve at that point dived out of sight off came the heels. I have found though that the more you wear your heels the more comfortable you become with yourself. I wear my heels when I want now, however there are still those anxious moments. I am just careful where I wear them. I think that if I were with my wife I would have no problem with my anxiety. The strength in numbers phenomanan. She says she doesn't mind going out with me in heels, I am looking forward to making a trip out to dinner or shopping together with our heels clacking and holding hands.