15 Weirdest Shoes

FXHH

We had to do some shoes that didn't look like shoes as an assignment and some of them looked like that... we also had to use unusual materials in another project...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

they all look like a case of too much time,money and energy on one's hands. i think in the near future we will sadly see such efforts dry up completely in the new age we are entering.

To be honest I think you're taking it a bit too seriously ;-)

Most of those are just jokey pictures done in Photoshop or just silly ideas made for fun, not designed to be worn or mass-produced. The first picture is actually a real style done by Pleaser with a treasure chest with a (probably fake) spider or two put in.

Two or possibly three look like they could be by some urban designers or something but even they're a stretch and I doubt we'll ever see them in all seriousness.

Oh, my gowarsh! While looking at the pics, I thought of occupations which fit: 1. Stripentomology 2. ICFCLFAA Spokesperson - International Committee for Cute Little Furry Artificial Animals. 3. Gardener 4. VP Public Affairs, Chevrolet, Corvette Division 5. Vintor 6. Garden pixie 7. Legal Representative, Erector Set, Inc., Bondage Department 8. Government Sales, Jet Fighter Division, N. W. Ayer & Sons. 9. Vice Chanchelloress to the Supreme High Council, Pureblood Coven 10. President, Eohippus Preservation Society 11. Cannery worker 12. I haven't a clue... 13. Manager, Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home t-shirt sales 14. Chief, Alternative Product Development, Vacutek Packing 15. Wife of the Delta Bathroom Fixtures President. :0

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 3 weeks later...

These examples were entertaining to say the least. Consideration for the marketing of the actual shoes could possibly become novelties, but suggesting these could find a niche in the footwear business would never have a chance with me. Even the transparent platformed heels without the spider and its food sources haven't got my interest enough to purchase a pair. The troused heels idea may have best chance out of all these examples, but they are a bit extreme and they better be damage and shrink proof with a generous supply of odor-eater inserts available for replacements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going out to buy an erector set right now!!!! mwa ha ha ha

The evil high heel shoe geniuse has his gears turning now... Thanks alot... its all your fault

those things look like something marquis de sade would have used on yankee air pirates in the hanoi hilton