Coulden´t hide it away from the girls

Sitting working at the office, well I coulden´t hide it from the girls here at the office. Not that I wanted too, you see I´m over the moon about! They noticed at once I was wearing a new ring on my left ring finger. Yes ofcourse I wearing rings. I´ve got two rings on my right hand and one on my left hand from before. I´ve already got one of those rings from Michael. He gave me that ring when we became an item. This my newest ring is an engagment ring. Yes we´re got engaged Saturday. Nothing big, just Michael and me. We haden´t told any one we was going to do it. It was just we two, knew about it. We went to a small romantic resturant. Sitting there looking in to each others eyes. Michael putting on this new beatiful ring onto my finger. Having Michael´s new ring on my finger, I feel different. Yes we´ve been an item for a while but now its feels more permanent. I´m his fiance now, suddenly we more closer together now. I can´t explain it in another way. Yes I feel over the moon about this. That´s what I told the girls at the office too. Yes its feels kind of different now being Michael´s fiance. Its feels different, in very very good way. Michael is now just not my boyfreind, he is my fiance. I´m no longer his girlfreind, I´m his fiance. The girls at the office understood my feelings, me being "just over the moon", about it. Any body else having this feeling?

Great googlimoogli! (music plalying "Some Day My Prince Will Come", fades into the background....Or, is that strains of "Imagination")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think, "Great Pretender" is probably a little closer to it. ;-):jap:

LOL HooT Right on the mark (I had forgotten all about that one.}:w00t2::w00t2::grin:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Can´t help you. If you had choosen not to belive this, well its up to you.

Be realistic, your stories do sound really far fetched and VERY difficult to believe. Nobody here knows you and has seen no evidence....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!