I found the perfect woman!

highheeltrained

Recently, I have met the perfect for me. She is a few years older then me (shes 31) but shes beautiful, sexy, and loves to wear 5 and 6 inch heels all the time and dress sexy. But the even better part is she WANTS me to wear high heel boots to. even thigh high boots over top of my pants. she finds it to be a big turn on. Shes also a doctor so this makes it even more interesting.

Recently, I have met the perfect for me. She is a few years older then me (shes 31) but shes beautiful, sexy, and loves to wear 5 and 6 inch heels all the time and dress sexy. But the even better part is she WANTS me to wear high heel boots to. even thigh high boots over top of my pants. she finds it to be a big turn on.

Shes also a doctor so this makes it even more interesting.

What kind of a doctor? A veterinarian ;-):w00t2::lmao::grin: ? (just a little humor, theree)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Does she have a twin sister?

Well done, this proves that they are out there.

shes a only child, sorry.

I just find it interesting that a doctor is so into wearing tall high heels all the time and wanting others to also. its normally the other way around that doctors speak out against high heels.

She also likes wearing tight corsets to.

The real "PERFECT WOMAN is KIM RAVER and her strapped open toe black pumps at the 2005 Screen Actor's guild are the best I've ever seen and I'm 65...Check these peds out on Google. JB

Post a picture. Because I can't find it.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 2 weeks later...

Wake up and smell the coffee!

(gosh I hate that expression. Don't you just have to write things that you hate like that sometimes)?

All women are perfect.

Incidentally that's partly why our shoes are so nice.

:winkiss:

:silly:

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on your good fortune! i once worked with a doc who loved heels... and she and management always fought. they wanted her to look the part of what they were teaching.. heels are bad.. and she kept disagreeing and bringing medical proof that it's not the heel that is bad itself, but the abuse of heels that is... yet, they didn't listen and eventually squeezed her out of the job. at anyrate, enjoy the relationship, and hope it lasts for ya

She certainly was a great find for you and quite a good looker too. Heres hoping that this relationship lasts forever and a day for the both of you so that both can enjoy heeling far into the future. Lucky guy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!