high heels anytime

I'm addicted to heels. Since I was 12 or 13 I stole my mothers shoes, corset and stockings. I still love wearing corsets and stockings, all day and night. I bought my first own shoes when I was 18 years. Black patent with a 5" heel. Very difficult to get on those days. I had to go to Amsterdam to get them. I still love black patent heels. But nowadays with at least 6"heels. As I told, allways wearing a corset and stockings. Allways 50' from ebay. I wear a "under stocking" allways texured and a "over stocking " with seams. I also wear narrow skirts, as narrow as possible. Even if it troubles on the stairs. I allways told my gf about my love for high heels and tryed to get them in heels too. All the time I succeeded. And with the corset and stockings. My late gf and I were once in Paris and she bought me (and her) wonderfull sockings. We were once in Brussels were we saw a wonderfull corset for me and she insistant to buy it. For that night!! Now I'm wearing my 12" heels with a platform of 5" and off course a thight skirt. I'm not sure I'm a CD or a TV. Anyway from my hips down I'm certainly something else than a normal guy. But I like it being on heels, wearing corsets and stockings. Oh, with my 12" heels I need cruches to be able to walk on them. I also love that to. My late gf allways said: you cripple yourself. But is there a way out, loving extreme heels, thight corsets, skirts and stockings?

. . . But is there a way out, loving extreme heels, thight corsets, skirts and stockings?

I don't think there is a way out. None of us have found one. (Not entirely certain we would want to "take the cure" if there was one.)

There is a way to deal with it, though. Come to grips with it and understand it is part of you. Then figure out ways to express it. You have found your way to a place that can help you do all of these.

Have a happy time!