Helloooooooo from London

Completely new here, well created the profile at the beginning of january in keen anticipation of the arrival of my ballet boots. And some two months after ordering they are finally here....... that was the longest two months ever!

A bit about me, im into body modification and currently im waist training wearing a corset 24/7 to reduce my natural waist size, and now that my boots have finally arrived im about to start heel training.

I have a massive thing for heels and have several pairs of shoes/boots in all heights ranging from an exceedingly comfortable 2" right up to the tortourous 8" heels... but as they say no pain no gain right...

I have joined here so i can seek encouragement, support and advice from others that are also into heels and will personally know what it is im going through as i embark on my training in an attempt to be able to stand comfortably, and possibly walk, in the ballet boots. And after trying them on last night i suspect im going to be needing all the help i can get.

Regards

t

Waiting for "that package" to arrive is horrible, isn't it?

Welcome to HHplace!

Hello and thank you

Im not sure what is actually the worst if im honest, the loooooooooong wait for the boots, or the realisation that once you have them the wearing of them isnt going to be anywhere as easy as you initially aniticpated.. ;-)

Welcome, Temperance :w00t2: Great to have another female member joining us. I'm sure you will get all of the support and encouragement that you want from all of us. We wish you well and please keep us up to date on your progress. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.