heeling 14.03.09

jamie1608

Congratulations on your decision to remain with us here at hhplace. ;-) It is always sad when a member takes a decision to leave our forum. Glad you rethought your decision. Now, as to wearing your heels outside, where are you going to wear them? Just around your house or are you planning travel into the city center and do a little shopping? Dress for the weather and make sure your appearance is coordinated, pleasant and appealing. Walk out with a smile on your face, a glint in your eye and confident that you are doing absolutely nothing out of ordinary. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

GO 4 IT. Have Fun. Take A Friend. Watch out the corner of your eye for reactions, trying not to be obvious that you are watching those watching you. Smile, Look straight ahead or at windows that you might be shopping for somthing on the other side of the glass. What Bubba said

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

i have reversed my decicon to leave this site. i will be walking outside in 5.5 heels with a small platform on the 14th march. any advice?

Good for you Jamie. Go out and have fun. Then, if you feel suitably motivated, come back and tell us how good you felt doing it ;-)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Happy "pi day"! As good a day as any to take a stroll in a great pair of heels (there isn't really a bad day for that. . .) For the mathematically challenged, "pi" is a constant fairly close to 3.1415926535 . It is the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter and it comes out to that number regardless of the size of the circle. Pi is an irrational number -- you can calculate it to as many decimal places as you want. Computers have calculated "pi" to billions of decimal places and the sequence of digits never repeats and never ends. March 14th, written 3.14 in some countries, is a crude approximation of "pi". Math and tech geeks like to celebrate "pi day" by having round foods for dinner -- like pizza (not rectangular, please) or burgers. Of course, you could go for heels that have a round shape, or shoes with round buckles.

Have a happy time!