Posh spices padlocked shoes

chris000012002

When I saw "padlocked" in the title, I thought "She's locked in her shoes?!?!?!?!"... Although obviously not... I can't really see the point in that, and neither do I think it adds much to the look of the shoe. Mind you, I'm not overly keen on fake snake skin anyway, just don't look nice in my view... Maybe it'll catch on... maybe it won't! Who knows... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hmm, thats a better picture than the one printed in The Sun or whatever rag was left around at work today. I wonder who the designer/retailer is? She likes Gina stuff a lot.

Only yesterday, I saw an image of some D&G courts (pumps) with hooks on the back for attaching locks. Now, where was that web site? Darn.

Several designers have produced shoes with a hint of a bondage theme in the past, evident in the ankle cuff shoes that are now very popular (with pointy toes and 4 inch heels, sometimes more, as well).

But the heel is only four inches high. That will not do.

what do you expect? compared to some of us Posh is a part timer :lol:

maybe Beckham should find bigger padlocks for those shoes and while he's at it, one for her mouth! :(

I don't mind snake skin patterned shoes. I have a pair of 4" boots in brown crocodile which are close.

I agree with squirrelheels - it's pretty pointless if the padlock isn't actually locking the shoes on her feet! If she was wearing shoes like THAT in public - man, would that be sexy.

"No matter what they say"

They are only 4", but they do look higher. On radio 5 live, a fashion corrspondant from Milan described them as Limosine shoes, extremely high, 5" tall, and Posh was doing wonderfully to walk around in them. It shows how exaggeration creeps in.

Also on 5 live Floella Benjamin (Black Ex childrens TV presenter) admitted she used to wear shoes like this minus the padlocks. She described them as "suitable for 10 yards of walking and not knowing if you were going to make it." Fi Glover (5 live presenter) confirmed she had "never dared" to wear shoes like that.

More pictures follow:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Am disappointed, guess my imagination was getting carried away with itself, am hooked on Francis' shoes at present. I was expecting something a little more exciting. Those dangly paddlocks look daft but I do love the shoes though. I wouldn't say no to a pair minus the paddlocks though:D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I agree....the shoes look very cool and I would own then in a heartbeat.The pointed toe and fine stiletto make a dramatic statement but the locks are just plain silly.

Yes good old Floella. She used to be on Playschool if I remember correctly and she was one of the better presenters. I think I can remember some of the plat school prsenters wearing heels too, though I don't remeber if she did. In spite of the nail varnish, and the hair dos, and the sarongs, I don't think we are going to see David wearing decent heels. Posh obvioulsy has a huge heel fetish as she wears them 24/7. I think she's decided to keep them for herself or we might have seen David have a dabble by now.

yeah but just think what would happen in general society if he did wear a few pairs of high heels, the papers would have field day but at least there might be even more acceptance of men in heels in public. here`s hoping

I've been saying this for ages :wink: !

Perhaps he does wear them at home, but Posh doesn't think the world's ready for it yet!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

While I do love padlocks on pumps, I prefer they serve a practical function, such as securing an ankle strap. Save the ornamental stuff for bows, ribbons, buckles, jewelry and other similar items.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I really like the D&G shoes! And I don't have a problem with ornamental padlocks, like on Posh's shoes. It'd be nice if they were functional, but hey - as has been said elsewhere, heels are meant to be ornamental not functional!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

If David Beckham wore heels, we'd be for it. We'd probably be accused of copying him! And there is no way I would stand for being even remotely associated by a bloke who gets paid too much for kicking a bit of leather over some grass and not knowing what to do with the money... No way... So I'd rather he didn't! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Apparently his adventures in nail varnish and sarongs caused shops to run out of those items. I personally would *love* to see all those football-shirted lads in Barratts squeezing themselves into heels. I honestly think I'd laugh myself sick (or until I fell off my heels, whichever happened first)