Sandals slap

Sandalslover

No I know what you mean. There is a real feel good factor to feeling and hearing that familiar noise as the heel touches and leaves the sandal. God I sound like a fanatic here I think I need serious help lol

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Thats a sound I also enjoy,either from my own mules or someone else's.

God I sound like a fanatic here I think I need serious help

You better get in line Julietta....theres a lot of us in front of you! :lol:

I guess I'm easy about it. I prefer clicking. I saw somebody on the net say that this was why prostitutes were called "slappers" but I think that phrase comes from "slapping" on too much makeup.

I find the combination of clicking and flicking sounds both equally alluring! Also, I find that wearing mules with sheer hose very sexy. The slipperiness is a nice feeling!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

I saw a girl in a pair of high wooden mules last summer. She had the slap slap and the click click. I couldn't breathe!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

of course, weearing hose with mules really isn't a good fashion choice according to fancy pant fashion consultants. Especially for open toed shoes. But then, everyone here can do what they like, so a big raspberry to fashion consultants everywhere! Personally, I prefer closed toed slingbacks with stockings. There is enough shoe material, but it provides a better view of black stocking to define the ankles a bit more. And it removes the slapping sound.

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Argos have a great range and allow deep linking into their site, which some places don't. The only problem is that you can't try shoes on in Argos, so you won't catch me in there very often. It's a shame as I'm busily collecting Nectar points to spend on heels, and I don't like any of the styles in Debenhams :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Sounds, in general, don't do much for me, with possibly one exception, which has nothing to do with shoes... :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks