A 12hr shift in heels!

bladerunner

This morning i decided to have a heeling day,nothing extravagant just some 4'' black suede wedge heel boots with a platform.I have worn these before many times but with black jeans, today i had blue jeans and nearly all my clients noticed! but nothing said until a regular 'ish' clients wife noted that i had gotten taller! the thing was that all day i didnt get stressed,flustered or bothered as i would have done a few years back.Anyway she persued my tall being taller and said i must have my flamenco dancing heels on! i was very tempted to show her but told her i liked wearing MY platforms now and again! In all 12hrs with very few aches at the end of the day and i was on my feet nearly the whole time with the odd spot of driving.Think all my training is starting to pay off!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Grats dood. Its a great feeling isint' it :w00t2: the other day i did the same thing, 12 hour day in my 4" chunky heeled boots with jeans. I was moving servers, and computers all way in and out of desks and rackmounts, and nobody noticed. I was proud at the end of the day when it hit me that i had just done a whole day in heels. W00tz! lets celebrate!;-)