video cams

mickeyunc

Was it Calv or Xaphod (can't remember) that was "videoed" at a museum wearing a great pair of brown kneehigh, highheeled boots and then the video was posted on U-tube? Just an example of how much your privacy matters. If you appear in public wearing any sort of unusual dress, it will be noticed and those with the capability will record the event.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Not talking about personal cams i refering more to video survalence as in parking lots subdivision. or just driving down the streets

If that's the case, then like crotchboots said, "you'd better stay home." ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Our need for privacy is becoming restricted to residential rooms with no possible views being transmitted to or taken from an exterior position outside those areas. Once you leave the seclusion of your residence, you must expect there will be pictured recordings of your activities, especially in urban regions. In rural or sparcely populated locations, one may not have to worry about the constant surveilance, but even those public venues are becoming secured with video recorder to cut losses through theft or vandalism. If everyone was honest and forthright in all their dealings, the necessity for constant recordings of activities wouldn't have to exist. Cost of goods should also become lower in a trustworthy society. Relationships would be more genuine, because everyone would realize their integrity is worth more than trying to deceive. If only human nature could be so inclined, but this senario has its flaws and therefore the public recordings will continue because it's the world "we" have made.

Video cameras are everywhere these days. In stores, in malls, on the street, in parking lots, in hotels, in office buildings, you name the facility, you'll find a camera. There's just no escaping that facet of life today. I never worried about that from day one, not wanting to let the world determine how I live my life and how I dress as I live my life. Nor should anyone here feel any differently.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!