got your valentine presents?

Webhawk

Great pair of shoes. I like the style. Now, you'll have to wear them out to dinner on Saturday night with the love of your life, if she gave them to you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

no :w00t2:

SHE wears them, not me :grin:

and yes, we´re out on saturday (i´m giving a concert in munich, and she´s with me) but these are not the right shoes to go out with in february in munich...

Munich! One of my favorite cities in this whole wide world. Love the food, people, atmosphere and the BEER :jap:;-):thumbsup: (eine, suey, sopha, etc)

It's been several years since I was last there.

What kind of concert are you performing on Saturday night?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Munich! One of my favorite cities in this whole wide world. Love the food, people, atmosphere and the BEER :w00t2:;-):thumbsup: (eine, suey, sopha, etc)

It's been several years since I was last there.

What kind of concert are you performing on Saturday night?

ok let´s have some "bavarian - educations"

it´s called "oans, zwoa, gsuffa" that is in german "eins, zwei, trinken"

in english "one, two, drink"...but no bavarian use this really...we just say "prost" (lat. means "health to you") like "cheers"

and yes, munich is a real nice place to be. i live in the "outbacks of munich...guess you know "Erding" (that´s where munich airport is and location of the most famous whitebeer in the world)

on saturday i make some noise at the rattlesanke-saloon in munich.

long years ago, i was a professional musician in country and western music...check this out, there are some vids from my band on youtube, the club-location is the rattlesnake-saloon

http://www.youtube.com/user/ponyexpressmuc

i´m the singer

cheers