Los Angeles

samcar455

I suggest you start looking in Venice beach, Melrose-Sunset-Hollywood blvds ;-)

I remember seeing a streetshot of a guy on flickr (someone posted a link in the fav photos section) wearing knee high stiletto boots and he was from LA.

Ha, well I can't just walk up to a random guy wearing heels (if I even find 'em around there) and say. "Hey. Lets go shopping!"

Okay, maybe I can. But that's besides the point!

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i live in los angeles. the city would be rosemead though..

awesome. and that's not too far...sort of.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Oh...haha...yeah... I had no idea where rosemead was when I made that post. Yeah, that is definitely farawayland.

• 1 month later...

Hollywood?

Hello friends, I live down in San Diego, it be a drive but I think this would be a hoot, LoL

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

hi there WhyNotMenToo, I live north of you in Orange county (south county in Laguna Niguel);) last year i went down to san diego on the SAN DIEGO STEAM SPECIAL pulled by the SANTA FE #3751, I had a Great time!! but because of walking needs @ the time, I wore my flat sport ankle boots in black suede skinny black LEVIS jeans & my shiny black SKI jacket I remember it being kind of cool that day, esp. in the morning in Irvine station where I caught the train in question-I did look kind of cool I think anyways! cheers, Brad:wave:

demoniaplatforms, How are you today? I have never been on a train my self.LoL

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 2 months later...

Wife and I are going to try to plan a vacation to Calif next year. Back to my old stomping grounds around Long Beach and L.A. I was raised around the Whittier, Santa Fe Springs area so maybe a few of us can get together if it works out.

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...